Toribash
One of the rules of the org is to follow the toribash rules. He was kicked because he broke our rules and the game's rule.
Surprisingly, oofun is still in the org, but he is unique and has proven his loyalty to the org.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hey guys, i wanna join this org. I think most of you guys already know or saw me in duelling / betting servers.

Im not one of the guys who bet or duel only because of the profit, its more the fact that it makes many matches more intense with some price on it.

When u need some more informations about me, just ask.
Shakky, you're a cool guy from GR and I'm acquainted with you, but I'm afraid the only way to join is through an application, that is, if joining are your intentions.
Shaky, I've played you ingame on a few occasions but have never seen you betting or dueling, to be honest. I'll stay neutral atm. Wait, do my votes count?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Shaky, I've played you ingame on a few occasions but have never seen you betting or dueling, to be honest. I'll stay neutral atm. Wait, do my votes count?

At the moment i only bet and play tourneys (look at history) to save some money for some duels again.

EDIT: Proof: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...=29707&page=83 till page 87 for actual history
Last edited by Shakky; May 24, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Well I like TC very much i am so addicted to TC that I join duels and tourneys and I also bet. I bet and duel so much that I have 0 TC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
This thread is for applications only.
Hello, Im Vendoor, I would like to join TGO because I love gambling. I bet always when I am online and there is bet server going on, my highest winnings we're over 30k.I've been betting host around 5-6 times, and 3 times co-host. I duel from 100tc to 50k tc if I have enough TC. My highest duel winning was 48k. Not sure do I need to put those things, but anyways, my GMT is +2. I duel in aikido, aikidobigdojo,greykido,judofrac,kickbox,wushu3,mus hu etc. Thanks for reading.

Apathetic User
hmm, How often do you join Betting servers? and how active you are on Forums?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit