Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax
3. You may charge entrance fees for events but 100% of the entrance fees must go towards the prize. No profiting off events.

So nope, no profit. Also, who exactly will get the tcs then (Clanbank or only the participants)?
Im not sure about the entry fee's , I was thinking for just having a prize so more clans would participate. We could have a small fee tho to add to the total prize or even for 2nd place or somthing .

Im liking the game rules but limiting the mods to only two styles is not enough veriety in my opinion . Now if we added " or any mod that has a realistic enviroment or objects" , it would be much more interesting and that way people would create replays that are not just about sparring or parkour. Seeing some one in a random mod is always good . There could also be a rule that states " no two replays shall have the same mod used " . If there were doubles then it would be quite boring .

I can try to make a demo replay if you guys would like , there is one in mind that involves me base jumping onto a passing plane , mission impossible style lol. The replay should probably be made into a quick promotional video .
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=380600
The best aikido player of 2012.
Won - 0-4 :D
I'm in second round, yey!

- And then lost to the Pirate. ;D
Last edited by Mccqa; Nov 11, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
I was going to enter that, but then thought I wouldn't have a chance when I come up against Soriso, Ra or Kristis(If he's participating) etc. The pros of Aikido.
Hey guys , I have some good news . Me and a buddy have started working on mod pack for the parkour enthusiest , also each mod will be a replica for a real spot seen in parkor video's . Since we have alot of objects at our disposal , they will be pretty elaberate wich means alot more veriety for your stunting needs .

The layouts are very specific so it wont be like all those other mods , the wait time will be cut shorter due to the overall size of the spot . But they are big enough to pull off a short combo trick or one big single trick . You will be able to run through them quickly but for the creative people , there will be areas where small but slick tricks can be performed.
@HuskyDQ: Mind giving me the full specs, so I can set here and be jealous of you rich(for my standarts) people? No, seriously, I'm curious.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I'm thinking of buying an Alienware so I can play a lot of hi-res games that my Mac can't handle. It'd be nice to have a better graphics card and a better processor than the stock ones they put in these mainstream brands :/

Also, I want 60 fps Toribash with ray-tracing, goddamnit!