Toribash
how can make a sword that follow the hand part
my english is bad xP

what is the z force equal earth gravity
Last edited by dengue; Sep 16, 2008 at 09:41 PM.
Ummm... first of all, I can't get mods to work at all and I have v1.98. Is that why? Please answer with a creative yes or no answer. (Like "no way, Jose" or "duh" or something like that)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
OH MY GOSH! I actually got answered by MrPoptart!?!?! The best modder I know of!?!?!? Nice. By now, it is really super obvious that I'm a noob, (is noob correct grammar? I just don't want to get kicked off and get ticked off at hampa...) and I have a semi-good reason why I managed to get the, ahem, "ancient" version of Toribash. That reason is that I found this game off of a website called "Fun-Motion," and that was the version it happened to have. Before, I had no idea at all that this game was as popular as it surely shows me now, at the least that it had more versions. And if now you think that I'm souding ticked off, I'm not. Sorry if I worried you!

P.S. The website that I talked about is a place that is all about physics games. Oh, yeah, and this game is ranked #3 overall, behind Powder Game and Gerry's Mod. If you don't know what those are go to www.fun-motion.com and enjoy games that are as physics based as this.

P.S.P.S Also, the forum they have on fun-motion on this game is so old that it says 2006 on the dates on this game. (Whew, that was a lot of prepositional phrases!) And pay no attention to the guy that gets p-oed at hampa. He's nothing.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
OH MY GOSH! I actually got answered by MrPoptart!?!?! The best modder I know of!?!?!? Nice. By now, it is really super obvious that I'm a noob, (is noob correct grammar? I just don't want to get kicked off and get ticked off at hampa...) and I have a semi-good reason why I managed to get the, ahem, "ancient" version of Toribash. That reason is that I found this game off of a website called "Fun-Motion," and that was the version it happened to have. Before, I had no idea at all that this game was as popular as it surely shows me now, at the least that it had more versions. And if now you think that I'm souding ticked off, I'm not. Sorry if I worried you!

P.S. The website that I talked about is a place that is all about physics games. Oh, yeah, and this game is ranked #3 overall, behind Powder Game and Gerry's Mod. If you don't know what those are go to www.fun-motion.com and enjoy games that are as physics based as this.

P.S.P.S Also, the forum they have on fun-motion on this game is so old that it says 2006 on the dates on this game. (Whew, that was a lot of prepositional phrases!) And pay no attention to the guy that gets p-oed at hampa. He's nothing.

lol i love how you reacted to poptart
anyways, i know that site, it should really update its games ._.
its been having 72 games in the physics list forever D:
EDIT: oh wait, its 80 now XD last time i checked (last month or so) it had 72...