Toribash
Dubstep, by definition ignores chord progression, which makes it quite unappealing to anybody with a basic understanding of music theory.

"Music" is difficult to define, so nobody can really claim that anything isn't music.
Last edited by MintCat; Feb 11, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Not claiming, just personal preference. When I get out of School, I want to go to Uni to study Music, and hopefully that'll get me to where I want to be, which is a Solo Acoustic guitarist. Dubstep isn't music to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by poopy12 View Post
Not claiming, just personal preference. When I get out of School, I want to go to Uni to study Music, and hopefully that'll get me to where I want to be, which is a Solo Acoustic guitarist. Dubstep isn't music to me.

Woah, I'd love to be a guitarist, though I suck at it xD
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Woah, I'd love to be a guitarist, though I suck at it xD

Haha, well I think I suck at it, but I get attacked by everyone I know when I say that, haha.. :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Well, I never liked Dubstep.
I'm more of a rock and metal type of guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
shut the fuck up, no one cares.....listen to this shit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Why do I feel like there is going to be some sexual acts in that video?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Why do I feel like there is going to be some sexual acts in that video?

Listen to it and find out

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.