Toribash
hahaha thanks guys lolz i wasnt expecting that many comments :P and haha saint im guessing ur a girl?
Last edited by shad666; Mar 7, 2012 at 02:10 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
If you will cut your hair like that

i'll bend over like that fox in your avv

I could... but HOW ON EARTH WILL I EVER WEAR A HAT?!?! :C
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
oh sorry i forgot about that. well at my old school in england me n my best friend learnt how to do a backflip in the school sandpit lolz. then after we dd it off a pole. then after that we learnt forward flips, then sideflips and thats prty much it. the hardest part of a backflip is the confidence. so yeah i hae broken my wrist recently so my doc has told me not to for a while but fuck that lol i still do it...just no way near as much.
Last edited by shad666; Mar 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
oh sorry i forgot about that. well at my old school in england me n my best friend learnt how to do a backflip in the school sandpit lolz. then after we dd it off a pole. then after that we learnt forward flips, then sideflips and thats prty much it. the hardest part of a backflip is the confidence. so yeah i hae broken my wrist recently so my doc has told me not to for a while but fuck that lol i still do it...just no way near as much.

Oh,you do other flips too,cool.
For now,I only know some kicks like the 540,also learning the backflip with some help from friends,scared to try it by myself lol.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Oh snap.

I only know frontflip and butterfly kick for now.
I'm still learning backflip, corkscrew and butterfly twist.
I only need the landing for my backflip. And balls to try out b-twist and corkscrew on a hard surface. On Saturday I'm going to a gym to try them out once again. And ofcourse I'll be able to train breakdance with my friend. Probably I'll go through new freezes and maybe make clean headspins.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Oh snap.

I only know frontflip and butterfly kick for now.
I'm still learning backflip, corkscrew and butterfly twist.
I only need the landing for my backflip. And balls to try out b-twist and corkscrew on a hard surface. On Saturday I'm going to a gym to try them out once again. And ofcourse I'll be able to train breakdance with my friend. Probably I'll go through new freezes and maybe make clean headspins.

I just love you a little bit more now.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]