Toribash
ive seen replays that are hacked (like uke's body explodes and shit)

My question is, how do you do that?

Yes, ik u use notepad, but what do i have do change? is there a code to put in it? etc etc.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I've got 2 useful links for you. If you're looking for basic notepad hacking, check out this tutorial by moltex. It looks advanced at first but you get used to it. The tutorial may be old but pretty much all of it still works the same.
Now, here's a relaitvely new hacking script nuthug made that lets you add force into different bodyparts (and more planned). Click here. It's pretty much responsible for the hacking in 90% of my replays.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hi

Guys i need someone to open my eyes cuz idk how should i start with dms there :c i am also with a transition prob there so, pls help me.

thanks a lot.
Attached Files
50 shades of green.rpl (58.3 KB, 17 views)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
i mean i can't really tell you where to start with the dms because thats your decision. Also what are you transitioning into? the dms?
help to remove uke without having the replay crashing or move it outside of the dojo coz idk how .-.
Attached Files
wip.rpl (323.8 KB, 10 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
NEWGAME 0;500 10 15 0 0 2 100 0 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0 0 0 8

The two says how many players there are. You can change this to 1, to say that there's only one player, (aka you).

i actually cant look at the replay at the moment, so im assuming you meant this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i know this
but when i do that the replay start crashing when i open it which i'm asking for a solution for, like moving uke outside of the dojo like some people do or something
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .