Ranking
Nah, I'm not telling anyone to stop so I'm not part of it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
OMGOMGOMG I guess I am in this lump too.
Stellar, why don't you ever PM me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So this is my resignation.

i'm not positive if its permanent, but i'm not sure.
i liked joining parrot with my buddies and shit, but now when i come back most of them are gone off to another one of ma old clans. and they still post all on our forums! I'm probably going to end up coming back, but i'm going to try to become active again, i will still be all over the parrot forums.. but i just wanna be in an active clan. i love all of you who are still in parrot dearly, but i bid you farewell... at least for now.
blah
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post

i liked joining parrot with my buddies and shit, but now when i come back most of them are gone off to another one of ma old clans. and they still post all on our forums! I'm probably going to end up coming back, but i'm going to try to become active again, i will still be all over the parrot forums.. but i just wanna be in an active clan. i love all of you who are still in parrot dearly, but i bid you farewell... at least for now.

ahhh shit another one gone :/ bye zombie
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post

Well, that's not entirely fair because you were gone most of the time; a clan needs active members to make it active you know...
However, I still love you Zombie and i'm sad to see you go.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Well, that's not entirely fair because you were gone most of the time; a clan needs active members to make it active you know...
However, I still love you Zombie and i'm sad to see you go.

ive been inactive because i had no choice. I helped build this clan up again and i was hoping for some members flocking around like children in chuck-e-cheez.
But i have come back recently to find close friends on tb leaving and joining another clan, which i want to be apart of because they are just booming with activity. I will come back to parrot one day when its in dire need. It's up to you guys to bring it back this time, because i already failed.
blah
cant pin the latest ones on me lol. I havent even really bothered posting lately. Nor has any one else by the looks of things.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com