Toribash
No. Lrn2typeproperly. Plus you type like that Tajuddin guy who decided that he would spread the word about how he turned down an invitation to join us.
You also seem rather arrogant. 'brown belt but an extremely good player ingame'. Not only do we not give a shit about what you are like in game, but that makes you sound like a bit of a tool.

Edit: Fucking lol, you're tajuddin's "sister". I have my doubts about the legitimacy of this claim as well. You now have a rather large NO from me.
Last edited by surf; Apr 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by surf View Post
No. Lrn2typeproperly. Plus you type like that Tajuddin guy who decided that he would spread the word about how he turned down an invitation to join us.
You also seem rather arrogant. 'brown belt but an extremely good player ingame'. Not only do we not give a shit about what you are like in game, but that makes you sound like a bit of a tool.

that's my little brother and i'm not arrogant at all hun just thought i would let you guys know because i didn't want to get rejected because i had a low belt but ok sorry for wasting your time then =]

edit: i had no idea my brother lied but please don't be disrespectful towards me for what taj did
Last edited by tiffany45; Apr 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Originally Posted by tiffany45 View Post
that's my little brother and i'm not arrogant at all hun just thought i would let you guys know because i didn't want to get rejected because i had a low belt but ok sorry for wasting your time then =]

You aren't rejected, you've just got a no from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by surf View Post
You aren't rejected, you've just got a no from me.

ok
How much do you charge an hour?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time

edit: i had no idea my brother lied but please don't be disrespectful towards me for what taj did

So, uhm... It's nice and all that you want your brother to help you with the app, but it doesn't really help us in any way if he writes it and you don't check what he writes. Also, if your brother writes it, then it's not your app, but his(kinda).

I'm giving you a no as of now. Have a nice day.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
So, uhm... It's nice and all that you want your brother to help you with the app, but it doesn't really help us in any way if he writes it and you don't check what he writes. Also, if your brother writes it, then it's not your app, but his(kinda).

I'm giving you a no as of now. Have a nice day.

lmbooooo who ever said taj wrote my app?
No to all applicants.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
lmbooooo who ever said taj wrote my app?

Well, not directly, but it would be the only sensible explanation.

No to all current applicants.