View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yea thats how i planned it ;p
but 3rd place means: we will had to remember semifinalists and make one more fight with em after we will get finalists. 1k for decap?.. yea thast a wushu3 afterall ;p

gonna make a list now
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
If we're going for some wushu with a ring we could use the physical ring of Wushu_Xtream_ongy2 or something.

And I was thinking, if we want a tourney without openers, we could like make the gravity slightly lower (-12 instead of -9.smth), it's different enough to break openers but still feels like wushu.
...when i read this, i was like: greeeeat, i never even wore the tag once, and already this kindergarden-bullshit... then i was like oh, got me... bastards!!!

ps.(so much for graveyard (sorry) = )

peace guysens
dev, way back when we were hosting H&&& tourneys i was just announcing that ill kick any1 for using openhurs. and it worked okay ;p
our tourney. our rules. ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
temp
2011-04-09 12:34:38 From - imapirate 41,000 Transfer
2011-04-04 22:47:32 From - snake 1 Transfer
2011-04-04 05:05:44 From - William 1,000 Transfer
2011-03-30 03:05:51 From - 2blu 1,705 Transfer

Toricredits: 94,585
What Snake said, our tourney - our rules. Never forget that we are hosting to help ppl to get some money and items, those that can't uphold rules will get: shit.
Simple as that. Follow rules, play fair, be in top three and u will be awarded.
I think that all the kickers exists, because if you punch your head gets more "target" xD

anyway, like william said, both styles are good xD
is like something personal, if you like it or not

but I love doing long comebacks xDD
best part of wushu imo =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]