Toribash
Hehe:

What's your favorite school material. >=D
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Thats bullying it self...
No you should not Push it to people weaker.
you should Push it to the bullyers them selves. Thats what he meant.

If he meant that, he would have said that.
So, if you were to make one big change to anything on Toribash in your favor, excluding taking toricredits etc, what would you do and why?

Also, if you could pick one staff position to be in, which would you choose and why? (Excluding the one(s) you are in.)
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
something to make the game more community oriented as a whole, instead of a bunch of fragmented groups like we have now. different events by gms that are interesting, like the gk's used to make. and i want the staff to be fun again, randomly messing with people's stuff, setting random banners and things like that.

not going to answer the second one since i am not staff at the moment.

also about the bullying thing: they aren't going to stop being a bully unless there is some outside interfearance from adults, i just suggested what i would do to prevent being the victim, if others get picked on as a result, it's their problem.. you're not the school super hero, just a kid trying to get through it like everyone else

[T]
#hi

A question need real answer

Whats your solution for Bullying?

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Also a question: If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

I'd contact everyone who was ever part of my life. Apologising to the ones I've wronged and thanking friends and stuff.
Mushy shit like that.
Then I'd prolly go get high and try skydiving or something.

Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
heehee saw this and wanted to see what u guys say :P i know some of u are adults but what was your scariest dream u ever had

I'm aware that I dream but I rarely remember my dreams. The persistently worst dreams I get are when I'm sick with gastro or fever type stuff. I can't really describe the dreams but they all feature themes of endless work/searching.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
So, if you were to make one big change to anything on Toribash in your favor, excluding taking toricredits etc, what would you do and why?

Also, if you could pick one staff position to be in, which would you choose and why? (Excluding the one(s) you are in.)

Can't think of anything to change in my favor.
As for staff, I'm happy where I am. Admin (and Ninja by extension) is pretty much this but with a red/default name and access to more settings. (Doesn't mean I wouldn't accept the spot if i was offered to me.)
TSA could be fun but the job mostly just constitutes clicking a button now days. Other than that the only other thing I could think of is being an IRCop. Thinking of all the fun things that could be done with that.
Last edited by Solax; Mar 13, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
Here's a question. You hear all of these whinging noobs saying "omg this mod is like totally abusing power omg." Which is crap, but has there ever actually been a moderator that has gone on a infracting spree or something similar for no reason? Or a moderator that was infamous for being extremely harsh?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Here's a question. You hear all of these whinging noobs saying "omg this mod is like totally abusing power omg." Which is crap, but has there ever actually been a moderator that has gone on a infracting spree or something similar for no reason? Or a moderator that was infamous for being extremely harsh?

iirc, Alan deleted most of the Clan discussion board.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post

Does permabanning over 160 accounts in a span of few minutes count?

If it does, yes, then I've done it. :<
-----
A question need real answer

Whats your solution for Bullying?

There is no solution for bullying. Period.

Untill the bullied people understand that they have to fight back they will be bullied. It's as simple as that.

(tempted to add "magical" infront of "solution"..)

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Does permabanning over 160 accounts in a span of few minutes count?

If it does, yes, then I've done it. :<

Last edited by Dargon; Mar 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
iirc, Alan deleted most of the Clan discussion board.

And merged.
Boy was that a nightmare.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks