Toribash
that work, only thing you have to know ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by mobius86 View Post
Like me, the solution is: save it On your desk and rename "attachement.php" to "(replay name).rpl

could you explain a little better, It's not working if I rename attachment it still says it's a php file. even though it's name ends in rpl
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Name:Samson "BabyJ2kr" Bell

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

Country and timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): In game I am the most active which would be a 10 but in the forums I would Say I am a 4 due to how much fun I have Ingame and sparring.

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): I was in the clan ParaDox(Dead) I left due to tyrant leader I was also in the clan [e] But I left because I barely was able to play with members of the clan and it seemed as though no one was active enough for me.

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype Name Babyj2kr or Hey I beautiful

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): I am good in every mod that deals with realistic playing, sparring and parkour.

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
Any bans/infractions?: I have been temporarily banned because of my friend making me long on to this fake hampa account in order to get back me for not sparring him.

Why do you want to [Ascend]?: I want to be ascend because I need a good clan and Ascend fits my wants and some of my needs. Also I want to be in ascend because most of the players are active in game and on the forums. Another and more important reason is becuase you guys are officially good and not just a title bought with tc. You players actually dedicate your time to prove you are one of the top clans in toribash. So I want to be a huge contributor to your clan to strive to do the best at what you guys do.

Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com...d/BabyJ2kr.png <---

Did anyone refer you here?: Partially one of my close friends said I am Ascend or Obey material

Got some more to add?: Nope I wish.
Post some replays and what you can contribute to the clan. Also, your post count is kind of low, we need forum active members as well as ingame active members.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
agreed, get us some replays and raise your forum post count. Then we will see.

but I have to say.

good effort lad!

Last edited by prowlerLA9; Apr 15, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Name:John/MuffinEat
Belt:brown sorry...
Country and timezone:
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):I'm very active on fotum but i go often on it.
Any clans you joined before us?:Sorry any clans before...
Contacts:Skype:gon3190 Gmail:jgongon2000@gmail.com
What mod are you good in?:I'm good at aikido,ABD, and i love spar and Parkour map.
What can you contribute to the clan?I think i can play with the clan when he is in war and do spar with others players of the team^^
Any bans/infractions?:any ban for me or infraction(for the moment^^)
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:i was playing with there i see they were very good and somewant to spar and do funny match,it's better if we are in the like team! (and I like the team name!)
Player Card:https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1.../muffineat.png
Did anyone refer you here?:no anyone. i was playing on toribash when i saw Ascend recuiting.^^And they refer to me how to be recruit!
You arent forum active if you only have 1 post, and that post is for this application.

Also, you dont have any replays posted.

Try and come back when you have a better post count and a better belt.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Name:raphael
Belt:2nd
Country and timezone:france
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):2
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):nope
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):aikido
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
Any bans/infractions?:never
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: i want to be in a clan
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):
Did anyone refer you here?rowler
Got some more to add?: my answers are not very long because im french and i cant speak english very well
On the basis that boy is French, and Mobius is also French, I would say that's not a bad effort.

What do you think guys?
I think you're fine, just try and be more forum active.

We could give him a trial, I say yes to that
Veni , Vidi , Vici