Toribash
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
msquad is the worst staff group anyways why bother

i hear discussion lmod is where it’s at

I'm a hipster so I like doing the worst things.

Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Aikido 101 by Moonshake (high level Aikido player)

Greykido > Aikido > Russian Greykido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ABD

Thanks for reading =D

Greykido is fucking trash nerd.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
here's why you're wrong

Greykido and Aikido
pros:
- original sized dojo will create gameplay that escalates faster, gives less room for error, and weakens the possibility of stalemates
- dojo size will also discourage "playing for points", more emphasis on actually grappling
- Greykido has pads outside as a means of making very aggressive play less effective
cons:
- less forgiving to randomness

Aikido Big Dojo
pros:
- bigger dojo and more frames make gameplay more contemplative (theoretically.... lol)
cons:
- stalematey as FUCK (MUH TRIPODS)
- less emphasis on grappling and more emphasis on trying to knee your opponent or snapkicking your opponent to get a dismember or point advantage
- more tedious to play due to the extra frames

Conclusion
spirit wrestling >>>> ABD

sources: siku

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
what is this 2015
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
2015, the year when you lost all your clan league matches and i pulled the vandamme?

feelings dude

feelings
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
here's why you're wrong

Greykido and Aikido
pros:
- original sized dojo will create gameplay that escalates faster, gives less room for error, and weakens the possibility of stalemates
- dojo size will also discourage "playing for points", more emphasis on actually grappling
- Greykido has pads outside as a means of making very aggressive play less effective
cons:
- less forgiving to randomness

Aikido Big Dojo
pros:
- bigger dojo and more frames make gameplay more contemplative (theoretically.... lol)
cons:
- stalematey as FUCK (MUH TRIPODS)
- less emphasis on grappling and more emphasis on trying to knee your opponent or snapkicking your opponent to get a dismember or point advantage
- more tedious to play due to the extra frames

Conclusion
spirit wrestling >>>> ABD

sources: siku

I'm not saying ABD is better than Greykido but that Greykido is shit due to my past bad luck in that mod and always losing.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
When You Defeat A Low-IQ Dueler Using The Timeless Force Suplex Maneuver .

Whenstdve thou grabeth thou own leg to maketh thou Tori heavier and therefore harder to lift or shovel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]