Toribash
Originally Posted by Pat0864 View Post
Hello, My name is Pat.

And would like to join your clan.
I'd like to join because I've seen T members a lot before and they're very respectable and are very qualified in the field of replay making. I'm currently in Ormo and a blue belt, but don't let my belt fool you, if multiplayer is important I have an 8th Dan.

Since I'm in Ormo I'm in the channel a lot so I really do get to talk with Splinter,Nightin,Larfen and Tamer0. Other than a few of your members, you don't know me. So my chances of getting in are slim. But I must say I'm a friendly and very active member of the Toribash forums. I would call myself skilled but that's for you to decide.

Many of you don't know me, but I hope you at least consider me, because if I get in I would love to get to know you all. This clan seems right for me because there are a lot of highly skilled members so it would somewhat make me more motivated to make replays, keeping up to standards is important.

I would love to uphold the T name skill wise so I've attached a few replays, which should hopefully show that I'm qualified. Hopefully I could talk or play with some of the members from T, so you can find out more about me.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider me.

TIME TO FUCKING GRADE THIS SHIT

You're in a blue belt?

Holy shit, only one grammatical error?
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Sorry, I was meant to write that I am a blue belt, which I now realize is pretty silly considering I have it written in my signature.
Last edited by Pat; Jul 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM.
/invade
I wish I could join you guys(my bad, I aint clanless), but you are awesome and stuff. Love you.

p.s. That joke about Inq was pretty funny^^
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
Love you.

You hate Ormo, but you love us. Pretty much everyone in [T] is in Ormo.

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu