Toribash
I just continued with Warframe after a week, I've almost got level 30 on my Excalibur and now I wish I didn't make the Scindo, but since I'm stuck with it for a while, what mods should I be putting on it?
I always believe mods should vary depending on who you're up against. I switch out an electric mod, fire mod, and armor pen mod depending on whether I'm against the corpus, infected, or grineer respectfully. Until I get more mod slots, then dual/triple/quad stacking elements because everything is better in pairs/triplets/quadruplets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I tend to aim for a specific thing with each weapon, after all they're generally rigged to be better for certain things. A weapon with a bonus against infested should be given fire and used for infested missions, something with armour ignore is useful against grineer & corpus so best rigged for them.

Makes it easier building if you know what you want to build it for etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Dual ethers ignores armor, right?

Yes, they totally shred the grineer.
Hoss.
Oh I see, well. I have an electric mod for my Kraken and a have a 75% fire and rifle damage mod for my latron. Although I'm wondering wherever I should keep the latron or ditch it for a high rate of fire weapon since my kraken is fairly accurate.
-----
And I know this sounds stupid, but I don't know how to do the math to calculate how the Critical Chance mod will affect the base critical chance of a weapon.. :S
Last edited by souldevilj; May 17, 2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ditch a Latron? HERESY! You could get mods to increase the fire rate.
--
Critical chance mods are a % of it's base critical chance.

So a 7.5% weapon + a 10% mod (10% of 7.5) would result with an 8.25% change of a critical.

That's why it's not worth using crit mods unless the weapon has a high base crit chance.

In far more important news today is Friday, Rebecca said U8 was Friday. Yay.
*EDIT*

Daaaw, no U8 yet, few days extra. New frame instead today.
Last edited by SkulFuk; May 18, 2013 at 01:09 AM.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh. I didn't know that, I haven't come across a rifle fire rate increase mod yet.
And thanks! I finally get it xD
Wow. so that 40% crit chance with the krakens 2.5% base only gives me...
3.5% crit chance.... WELL. Getting rid of that garbage.

Time to start playing Warframe seriously again ^^

Been doing lots of wiki reading to try understand it, I never knew about how polarities affected fusion :o
Knowing how to fuse effectively is key in getting your shit to win levels. Same goes for knowing which mods are worth using with each weapon/frame.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I see, I'll refer to the Wiki for base stats of a weapon, but I don't think I can afford to make a Infected Weapon set and a Grineer Weapon set xP But that would be so cool..

Also, I saw the stalker on youtube, that guy is relentless