Ranking
hmmm. i have been wondering, what is a good MMORPG game that you can play with your friends, leveling up, and being able to attack other monsters,people, with a group of friends.(not runescape)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
hmmm. i have been wondering, what is a good MMORPG game that you can play with your friends, leveling up, and being able to attack other monsters,people, with a group of friends.(not runescape)

World Of Warcraft
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
aye, I've seen friends play that, but i hve a question what is the first one? because i bought 3 4 5 but not 1 so i cant play .-.. what is the name of the first one?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
aye, I've seen friends play that, but i hve a question what is the first one? because i bought 3 4 5 but not 1 so i cant play .-.. what is the name of the first one?

It's just World Of Warcraft, without a subtitle.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i need cheap games that i can buy, i love games where you can customize your character

also games on discount on steam plz. I love games like Killing floor, Garry's mod, alan wake (this is my favorite game)

i love physical thriller.

games like $10 or less, oh and also games that my little lappy can handle, it's too shitty.

ALSO, i want games that have multiplayer features.
Last edited by Alejandro; Jul 4, 2011 at 09:18 PM.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
Buy Amnesia: The Dark Descent
It's incredibly scary.
Not even kidding.

i've tried to play it but it wont run with dis graphics card, amnesia doesnt allow intel graphics card.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
i need cheap games that i can buy, i love games where you can customize your character

also games on discount on steam plz. I love games like Killing floor, Garry's mod, alan wake (this is my favorite game)

i love physical thriller.

games like $10 or less, oh and also games that my little lappy can handle, it's too shitty.

ALSO, i want games that have multiplayer features.

I suggest getting Team Fortress 2. Its free, multiplayer online, single player, customizable characters, etc. The only thing you have to pay for are items in the shop that you want (though your not forced to buy them)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I suggest getting Team Fortress 2. Its free, multiplayer online, single player, customizable characters, etc. The only thing you have to pay for are items in the shop that you want (though your not forced to buy them)

i have tf2 already

hue