Toribash
Originally Posted by SabreRage View Post
So I'm not exactly Mr. Current events. Did the old page get removed and divided? I'm so lost right now.

Organization got official, that means more then one thread.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Ew Cheshyre aren't you a guy? D:

Also I like the idea of streaming the tourney. However, since it's a bracket tourney, we'll need to have some opponents up to play the matches live at the time we want to stream it. We for sure can't get all the 32 participants to be online at the time where we want to stream it. I'd say we pick 3-4 matches (It's first to 5 or whatever, we'll see) to be streamed and if people like it we could continue it. Of course we need an announcement for that in the tourney post then aswell, saying that when the full bracket is released, we'd like them to wait with playing the matches until we have some participants that are up at the time we need them for streaming.

OOOOOR we do it in the form of videos. I'm sure we can get someone to comment the matches, like ConCon or whoever ... but the idea of streaming it would be pretty unique.
Yes, concon made a nice event bassed on replays a while ago. Players had to save replay of the match for it to be valid
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Neato, Viper!

I vote that we just need to save replays and then someone record and comment on them later or something. :P
Streaming the Semi Finals, Finaly, and then the 3rd/4th Place matches would be nice.

As for streaming absolutely everything, I can quite easily say that it would take a lot of time and effort to get everyone into the room and have all commentators ready. (Having 32 people in a lobby does cause pings)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Yes, the idea of streaming the semi finals or finals or both is the best I guess. When we do a 32 bracktet tournament noone wants to see all the matches ... otherwise we could still make those in form of videos.