Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just need to get my hands on a hunter force, and maybe some 128 textures. Just anything that has about 3k profit.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Poppo, we will actually come out even in the tourny. I'll be in game shortly guys. Also, please slow down a little more. In 3 hours we went through 3 pages. I honestly think we should slow down a little.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
yknow, i cant punch fer shit, and i think this is pretty damn good. n.n
and can i ppay in advance fer the tourny?
Attached Files
amazing punch.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
i like cats
Eugh, I've been seeing a lot of "clan song" shit and to be honest, I can't say I agree with it.
I understand some of you may like them, but a lot of people don't. It seems to me that a "clan song" wouldn't represent the clan's musical views as a whole, we all have different tastes. I'm sure a lot of you don't like Genuflect or Metallica, just as I don't like Linkin Park or whatever other 30+ men may try to sing about teenage angst.
And what use would a clan song even serve? Sure, a lot of communities have their own songs (national anthems) but they're still completely ridiculous and unnecessary. The song would possibly represent the clan itself, which is bad if the song is fucking terrible. I wouldn't expect you all to be labelled with Bach or My Little Pony =\

Anyone agree/disagree?
---------
Oh and here's the link for the tourney:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...26#post4801926
I have no forces/lax, I would love a hunter force :D Better win this, GL to the rest of you joining.
Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 22, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Originally Posted by RXO0 View Post
Can someone tell me what is happening here?

If you're talking about the tourney, following the link will tell you. Also if you're talking about the tourney and didn't check the link, I would like to refer you to the first post for one moment:
Originally Posted by FyreBank View Post

-Common sense is a must

We're hosting a tourney. Anyone can join, more details in the link in my post. It'd be great if you could participate, mate, some more participants would be great to make it a really challenging tourney and to minimise the amount that Fyrebank has to spend on the event.
If so, I'll see you there :)
(You were referring to the tourney, right :o?)
Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 22, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Hey,i've been thinking and i decided to be posting less than usual,until we become official.
We must make the thread good looking just for 3 weeks,then officialness and BAM!.
---
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Eugh, I've been seeing a lot of "clan song" shit and to be honest, I can't say I agree with it....-snipped huge part-

...Anyone agree/disagree?

I agree.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Mhm, I also agree, although that's just 3 people. TBH, songs are silly, and videos should be what we are represented by. Oh, and about posting less, you don't have to. Just post useful things, that contain beneficial information. We need to look like a good, mature, and all around-type clan.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.