Toribash
View Poll Results: Should piemanbob stay, or should he leave?
Yes.
7 Votes / 63.64%
No.
4 Votes / 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, he got in as a trial member, we never accepted or denied him.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I saw him in game a couple of days ago, but he is inactive on the forums and not very in-game, I vote yes, but you guys need to pm him and tell him to get his activity up or he will be kicked.

I want him to stay in the clan, but if he doesn't get active, boot his arse out.
I'm not sure of Sebaa's vote, but we both said yes, he's in as a full member.
This thread has gone fucked. I wonder if sid will get up me about it if i close it.

Anyway, this thread has gone WAYYYYYYYY off-topic, and it didn't even have one in the first place, thats right jxc, you went spammy spammy...
It sounds ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
Yeah they had to stop sometime.

They werent going to write the calender forever.

Agreed. They could have just as easily stopped on August 27 2011 and people would still freak out.

People are way too paranoid
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
What i'm trying to say isn't just the mayan calendar, there are multiple SCIENTIFIC phenomena occurring in 2012 that are possibly dangerous, including incresed activity in the sun, peaking in 2012 which could cause a large solar flare, a large meteorite set to pass within a million kilometres of earth that could be pulled into the earth by gravity.

It isn't just the calendar, science has stated there are many possibilities of the extinction of the human race in 2012.

Honestly, I don't beleive the world will end in 2 years time, i think it will all continue living and all, but people don't seem to realise there are other resons behind the possiblity than the mayan calendar.

And also, the mayans DID believe the world was going to end in 2012, their calendar didn't just stop there.
Binned.