Toribash
hello my name is demarqus. toribash:incounterzz my forum activity 9/10 in game 10/10 my irc would be 7/10 i have been banned 2 time beacause of hacking and some 1 reported me for asking if they wannted to duel my time zone-4 my best mods aare judo,akido,and akidobigdojo i am good at replay making i just got on brown belt i want to join your clan because i play with olot of people from this clan and all of them are good i like the name of the clan and the members of the clan r verey friendly i am 13 i am in middle school i am athletic in football basket ball and baseball i am and i am african american i hope u like me
Originally Posted by incounterzz View Post
hello my name is demarqus. toribash:incounterzz my forum activity 9/10 in game 10/10 my irc would be 7/10 i have been banned 2 time beacause of hacking and some 1 reported me for asking if they wannted to duel my time zone-4 my best mods aare judo,akido,and akidobigdojo i am good at replay making i just got on brown belt i want to join your clan because i play with olot of people from this clan and all of them are good i like the name of the clan and the members of the clan r verey friendly i am 13 i am in middle school i am athletic in football basket ball and baseball i am and i am african american i hope u like me

Hacking? Go away.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
How in the fuck do you hack and get caught honestly thats a rookie mistake but I had to quit for the fact that my buddy almost called the cops on me :I I don't hack this though, I play fair I hacked his email cause he made me mad.

David Moderated Message:
Cool story, bro.
Last edited by David; Aug 4, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Name: Mikikillaz
Belt: Black Belt
Mods your good at: Aikiso, Wushu, Judo
Other skills: I am good at Revenging on players
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mikikillaz.png
About me: I am 11 years old, I was the founder of an official clan, [Brutal] I managed it well and I trained my fellow team mates and another thing about me is that Revenge is my special ability.
Originally Posted by mikikillaz View Post
Belt: Black Belt
About me: I am 11 years old, I was the founder of an official clan, [Brutal] I managed it well and I trained my fellow team mates and another thing about me is that Revenge is my special ability.

No effort at all.

I say no.
Sorry I got mistaken about the official thing. I was just excited to make this lol so I edited it

Belt: Black Belt.
About me: I am 11 years old, I am Epic xD, I was the founder of an unofficial clan, [Brutal] I managed it well and I trained my fellow clan mates and another thing about me is that Revenge is my special ability.
What things you can do to help the clan: I can help them by giving my fellow clan mates free textures.
Activeness: I can play everyday after school.