Toribash
Originally Posted by Cellulite View Post
Oh my jizz that was beautiful.

I already said thanks on skype, but yeah thanks again :P
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Still repeatedly watching Infinite Daps over and over again. :3
Some replays I made this week with the bonus of my WIP.
Attached Files
#FBC- Troubles...rpl (203.8 KB, 8 views)
#FBC- What Even...rpl (175.2 KB, 13 views)

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
thanks strikas c:

Faint: The sync is getting better, i liked the choice of shaders and the particles were a nice touch :] however, when you do the transitions, be sure to not make them too long because as i was watching, it looked like the camera had stopped. you want to keep it fluid so that its more pleasing to watch. also, i didn't understand why the highlights turn blue during skip's replay, and i also didn't understand why the screen randomly shakes :C and again, make sure to keep the freecam closer to the tori's :>
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
@FBC: The replays were great and the hits were pretty sick, although the time you spend in between hits or after hits you tend to have some unnecessary movements, or your speed drastically slows down then speeds back up again, messing up the rhythm. And the video had really cool effects that fit really nice, but like what Avi said, the camera movements were a bit messy.
Yea need to fix up my freecamming and the camera movements and also need to work on the freecam transitions and such. But thanks for the feedback guys.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Faint: Agreed, try to make your freecam smoother. You don't have to play the replays to the end, you can just take the first few hits then pan out after that if the rest doesn't fit. It helps to remove trails sometimes, too. :P

Other than that, sync was really good, and the choice of shader was great. I loved the choice of music too. Good luck on the video :P

Nao, cnc for your replays:

Troubles: You seem to be on hold too much, and sometimes relaxing the ankles/wrists makes things look faster. Hits were nice and powerful, though, and I think you could go for a skeet or maybe destroy Uke's torso near the end, as your hand was so close to it and as you had 500 frames left on the clock.

What even... : Opener and the transition to the split was good, but kinda twitchy. The first hit was messy as heck, you should have tried your best to only hit with the foot. Transition to the second hit and that boom itself was amazing, good job. Transition to the pose was a little iffy, a smoother one into a standing pose would have been nice.

Also, notice how you could have grabbed Uke's head, and now look at his legs. I'm not that great at DM skeets myself but that looks like a great opportunity to try and get one, no?

Also, round 2 of the SP cup is being judged. I'll post my replay here once it's done, whether I get through or not.
Last edited by DatSkip; Dec 18, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thanks for the feedback Skip, never actually noticed that skeet opportunity, but I will look into trying to work one out.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther