Toribash
honestly, i've only had interest in joining fl0w. dont see many other clans around and i'm always in aikido and wushu so thought i'd get with a clan that's based on them. thanks for editing my post tho. would have enjoyed playing with you guys
well your replays actually okay, just keep playing some more, then reapply with a more serious app ^^
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hey there, thought I should ask this question before I post an app. But is it necessary to play Wushu to join? Back in the day when I was a very active toribash player I would play Wushu, but now I use this for the forums primarily and I am very active on the forum (we're talking 6 times a day).
Honestly, impress us in anything and make sure we like you and it shouldn't be a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hey there, thought I should ask this question before I post an app. But is it necessary to play Wushu to join? Back in the day when I was a very active toribash player I would play Wushu, but now I use this for the forums primarily and I am very active on the forum (we're talking 6 times a day).

If you make the best milkshakes, i might consider ;)
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Show us your replays.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.