Toribash
So I saw this game "Bayonetta". I was like WOW and I want to do a little reserch (like I do with every game) and I saw only for xbox360 and ps3... FUCK

BTW I finshed DmC4 and it was awesome.I'm gonna beat it again in different difficulty!
For me, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, With Fire and Sword, and FTL
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Speaking about PS3 games, do any of you guys know the comic, cartoon, movies One Piece?

Well, it's one of the best selling and highest rated comics of history. It's pretty good. One Piece: Pirrate Warriors 2(kaizoku musou 2) is coming on sale. Even though I haven't played the first one, I've seen videos on youtube and thought it was pretty cool. I hope I can the second one.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
For me, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, With Fire and Sword, and FTL

I can't wait until they'll release Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord ))
Just finished Metro: Last Light, took me around 10 hours and I died only like 6 times.

Anyways, it's one of the best games I've played lately, the atmosphere was awesome.

Some screens:

I've played it with Russian as spoken language with German subtitles.

Makes it more realistic (well, the spoken language part, not the subtitle part. Atleast I haven't seen subtitles flying around, yet. )
I've taken a great liking to a rather old, but still highly popular game, League Of Legends. I'm currently sitting at around level 25, nearly 26 out of 30. It's very addicting in my opinion, buying all new characters, earning ip that you gain from each game, whether it be a win or a loss.

My username is; iamFriskyy.
Feel free to add me if anyone in the clan also plays it
I'm playing it. North America server -> multiPAUL

You can party with me if you're a great ADC or AP player. :P I usually play as Udyr and other tough jungle-ing bastards so I greatly rely on ADC and AP champions during late game.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I recently bought Xerath, Brand, Ahri, Kha' Zix and a few other champs who i've been playing in the mid lane, and seem to work quite well there. I never really enjoyed playing the ADC, not quite sure why, it seems like it puts a whole lot of pressure on me to do well and carry the team, I guess i'm just not one of those type of people :3