Toribash
Name:max2230
Belt:orange
Why you want to join [eVo]:because you're the best
Last edited by Max2230; Dec 22, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Name: Erth, real name Dan
Belt: Black
Past Clans: Raid
Modes: My main mods are aikido and taekkyon, i like to think im able to play most mods, they all work on the same principle.
GMT: 0
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, ive played a few evo members ingame and they have been very good and nice guys, and lack of ingame presence was the reason i left raid. Evo are well respected and well established so who wouldnt want to be part of that. That said im guessing this application is pretty pointless and you would want to know the person before you even consider them. Having said that i would therefore like to prove myself should i need to, inagame or IRC or whatever.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by CaptnFalcn View Post
Name:CaptnFalcn
Belt:2nd dan
Past Clans:Pathogen, TLL
Modes:Akido, Judo, Wushu or any other big mod
GMT:-6
Why you want to join [eVo]:Because you guys seem like a well organize and professional clan.

Erm.... not enough reason for me... lets see what trip says...

Originally Posted by Max2230 View Post
Name:max2230
Belt:orange
Why you want to join [eVo]:because you're the best

Yeah, we are the best, thanks. but no. Not for me..

people need to start making better reasons on the part 'why do you want to join'

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Name: Erth, real name Dan
Belt: Black
Past Clans: Raid
Modes: My main mods are aikido and taekkyon, i like to think im able to play most mods, they all work on the same principle.
GMT: 0
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, ive played a few evo members ingame and they have been very good and nice guys, and lack of ingame presence was the reason i left raid. Evo are well respected and well established so who wouldnt want to be part of that. That said im guessing this application is pretty pointless and you would want to know the person before you even consider them. Having said that i would therefore like to prove myself should i need to, inagame or IRC or whatever.

best app at the moment, lets see...
Name: EarthFoxx (Emerson on real life ..)
Belt: 2nd dan
Past Clans: Essential Core .
Modes: Taekkyon , AikidoBD , Aikido , Sambo , Parkour and Free running mods.
GMT: -3 (Brazil)
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because is a group respected for its quality.
It is a stable and active clan, with high quality in-game.
I already played with some members of the clan, and are all very friendly and skillful. I have few friends here, but to my knowledge, this is one of the clans most complete in a matter of organization + quality throughout the game.
name : real name? tyo
belt:green (hacked and actually is brown)
Past Clans:nothing before hacked is merah putih
Modes:favorite modes? wushu
GMT:now is 20:25
why i want to join evo:evo is the god belts corner
Last edited by Whale; Dec 23, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Name: YkaroRLZ
Belt: Blue
Past Clans: No one
Modes: Jousting, aikido, kickbox, wushu...
GMT: - 3
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I want it. eVo is incredible. Its my dream join into eVo or into Hack.
No, I'm not a fukcin-bad-ass nazi.
I'm just a normal person ... Well ... Not really ... Ah fuck it
name:thedragon1
-----
Name:thedragon1
Belt:white
Past Clans:none
Modes:all kinds
GMT:
Why you want to join [eVo]:Becuase I heard you guys kick butt
Last edited by TheDragon1_old; Dec 25, 2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump