Toribash
Originally Posted by Werewolf4 View Post
Hello guys. My name is Caevion(age 14). I am currently a 2nd dan black belt. I would like to join Vector because it has excellent players and great fighting skills plus it just straight up fits my personality.

Things I can bring to the clan is maturity, fighting skills, forum, and ingame activity. I can also give a good reputation for kindness. (not saying that any of you are not kind). My forum activity on a scale of 1 to 10 would probably be a 3, but that will change to around a 6 or 7 if I make it into this clan. My ingame activity is probably a 10 unless outside things keeps me from getting on.

An interesting fact about me is that I made it onto the highschool basketball team for varsity but got injured so I could not play any games in the season.

My best mods are Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, xspar, parkour(any), lenshu, rkmma, greykido, wushu3, judofrac, mushu, and teakkyon.

P.s. A roll I could play in this clan is getting TC. At the end of every day I will put 50% of the Tc I earned into the clanbank. I can also do art if needed. Not the best but pretty good.

Almost forgot other clans I've been in. Ok here they are. Alliance, Cobra, and spar. Is all I can remember

Thanks for you time.

It's a no for me. That is 3 no's...
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Aplication.
Hey Guys I'm Josh I have recently left the clan (Spar) It became to inactive So I resigned I didn't want to go inactive with everyone else That's the reason I left. I love to spar I love to make Mad Mans and Parkour I have been looking at vector Sense I was a black belt but was never good enough. I feel that I have a chance here now I may not be the most active guy on the Forums but I am on Toribash atleast two to three times a day I am 16 a Male I live in Gladstone, Oregon. Ex clans I've been in are[iCoF] I was the leader of [iCoF] For a short while but I couldn't help what was already dead I was in [Sm0ke] I'm not even going to go into that clan....I was in [Pure] I did not like it there. And the most recent clan I was in (Spar) It was very fun to spar with them But Sadly as you can see from what I said earlier It had to End. Well it's about time I wrap up this Application By showing you my replays and telling you my Skype it's Park.ave1.
Attached Files
HB Ghost.rpl (447.0 KB, 9 views)
Sparring Ale455 Double K.O.rpl (504.0 KB, 7 views)
Sparring Darknis part 3.rpl (901.3 KB, 8 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Do you want me to put up another replay?
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Here ya go
Attached Files
HB Break point.rpl (228.5 KB, 9 views)
Hi my name is Ibsen Live. I want to apply to this clan because this is my first clan. Jam going to turn 15 years old tomorrow.You guys look like
Really cool. I hope you guys let me in the clan because this will be my first clan.