Toribash
hi TLL member im Timera, i like to join this clan im yellow belt, i have another acc but my another acc is hacked by someone ,my real belt is black belt my favorite mod is aikido,taekyon and wushu,i wanna join this clan because i think this clan is nice and i wanna have more friend.
Well, I dont approve that.

App is lacking a lot, and it looks inconsistent.
The reasons why you want to join also dont seem very concrete.
Wanting to make friends and finding the clan nice is not enough.
Name: Failicator
Belt: Blue
About me: I'm 15, from the north of the UK and I enjoy RPGs, RTS and Retro style games. I like all kinds of music except pop. I like to free climb when the weather is nice but I spend a lot of my time gaming. Other games I play include Guild Wars 2, Minecraft and Terraria. I like to get involved in community projects, albeit my lack of artistic merit forebodes me from some things. My skill in Toribash is improving slowly, but isn't worthy of boasting. I take very few things seriously, most of what I do will be with a hint of humour. Oh, and I like purple.
Reason for app: Looking for a friendly community to be part of.
GMT: +0
Time on Toribash: Daily, usually for two hours or more
Last edited by Failicator; Oct 1, 2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Because Science.
That.. app.. i don't know.. i have to see you posting around etc etc.. :3
I would recommend you to make another app.. say more thing about yourself etc etc..
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Ran an IP check and it doesn't look like you have any alts to speak of. You have 53 qi on one and this is your main.
Humhum
I like the app. Post around in our forums, and go on our IRC. if you dont know how to go on our IRC, go to here. get to know us some, show us you will be active and its a yes from me.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos