Toribash
Originally Posted by apozke View Post

ffffuuuuuuuuffffff
8k for this

lel, thatīs for the clan SE C E
u got the clan board wrong, bro
try not to overdue the price next time
there are messed up pixels in there 2
i think apozke wanted the animation to be like our clan name : a "secret" that's why he made it hard to read i think.

but at least let ppl know the name of the clan (easily)
love the "sand" falling effect... but you can see white and blue pixels... they annoy a bit...
secret cant be read well... and hmmm i would prefer a "never ending" image...
its starts in 1 place makes a move and comes back to the starting place...

head:
ok face expression... rest is ok?
its free aikido...so do i send it... or change the expression?
edit: *only white pixels...
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Hmm, that isn't too bad. I'll leave the critique to the artists though. Something seems... off about it =\
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well the bottom is just a bunch of big grey squares, I don't know if this is supposed to be an effect or or what, and there are vertical lines running through it which kinda cut up the image (again don't know if that was on purpose but personally I don't really like it a whole lot).

Also as I think Aikido mentioned earlier, it doesn't loop, and in .my. opinion images like that which have a short animation and then jump back to the beginning look silly if they're short and especially if they're a banner type image.

Just my input Heh sorry, [Secret] is a tough clan to please.
i agree about the squares at the bottom. and i think i see the backround divided in columns. even if it was on purpose I dont realy like it that much. but it's a lot better than the first one.