yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ahem. I made a challenge to stop your spam and you lost. Alas, this challenge was only to gain something, but you never lost anything. Think of it as a friendly challenge.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Prosecutor Pawt
This Prosecutor can get you out of any problem. You know, like if someone stole Bojan's pencil or something, and you were blamed.
MrTeapawt

No. That's what the defence counsel does. Not the prosecutor. The prosecutor prosecutes the defendents on behalf of the state or victim.

Fixed it up for you.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Prosecutor Pawt
This Prosecutor can sue your ass. You know, like you stole Bojan's pencil (or didn't.... doesn't matter).
MrTeapawt

[doc]
Thanks, man. I'll update it tomorrow. (Or today, if you're in my time.)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Only the leaders get the special colors, right?
O NAOOO
Bye GrayveXP, if that's your decision.. But we'll be happy if you stay.
Cya.

I vote Bojan as 3rd leader, why not? He's cool, artist, mature, responsible.
darkshadow8
not dead
And now the battle between sparten and I to get 2,000 posts begin...
Yeah, as i said inverted would look good.
For example
Switch the colors... Black turns to Gold and the gold turns to black
Unless you have something in mind that might actually look cooler