Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
*edit* go to hell

What's your problem?

Also, gubbin, I lost the game when I saw this thread too.
MY PROBLEM YOU ASSHOLE IS THAT YOU DISRESPECTED ME INSULTING MY FRIENDS.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
My fucking god. What's up with you guys?

I leave the clan and now the entire clan treats me like shit and gets pissed at me about stuff that never would have made you angry before. Apparently I was naive for thinking we could all remain like nothing had happened.

Don't worry, you guys (one in particular, not you sang) have made it pretty damn clear to me you don't want me here. I'll stay the fuck out, sorry to have gotten in your way.
i wouldnt let NOBODY mess with my friends, and you who as well i consider my friend, are not the exception.
Second i'd like to discuss something with you in private, like in msn or something because i dont want missunderstoods in what i want to say.
Third i want you to stay here, strongly as always, as i proved in the thread you said you were leaving, i still think of you as my leader, but as i previously said, nobody will mess with my friends, and it's good to clarify as well that even if you were still in the clan i'd have said the same things that i've said. Only 3 or 4 people in this whole town i consider my friends, and an insult to them is worth more than a thousand insults to me.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
Second i'd like to discuss something with you in private, like in msn or something because i dont want missunderstoods in what i want to say.

IRC.
download mIRC. its free. it says "PAY NOW" but you really dont have to, you just click continue.

also hiding, i will see you there.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl