Toribash
Anyway, what is up with our war situation.

Who is in charge of that?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Hey guys, I'm in a good mood today, and I just want to say sorry for yesterday and what happened, I was already pissed off from the day and I just blew up, thank you for having me in the clan for the past 3 months, it was a good 3 month's. But I'm out and I respect your decision, I deserved to be kicked. And thank you guys who were there for me in hard times. I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers boys,
Kyel
Thank you for being mature about it and apologizing.

Who knows maybe in the future when you improve your attitude you may try to join again.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Go daxter!!

Nerf did u make that?

yes
i make stuff for no reason sometimes

its fun

also can you guys cure my headache o.e
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Anyway, what is up with our war situation.

Who is in charge of that?

anyone can do wars if you got the rank and i do so if i was online and you want to war tell me ill set it up
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Redhawk14 View Post
I'll sing you one : Feliz Navida, Feliz Navida, Feliz Navida, Feliz Navida, I gotta run, I gotta run, People like DJvenom are unlikely to join Ultimate, but who would even want anything of it, who would even want anything of it, Feliz Navida... Feliz Navida... Feliz Navidaaaa.

Wonderful, I'll send you half a tc.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Redhawk14 View Post
Oh shit, DJvenom is back...

#NoShitsGiven
Who is he even.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this