Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i like to lock up and control their limbs so they have no base and no way to resist and just slowwwly fall into a dq.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
eheh nice little snippet there aquita. That throw is hard as fuck to actually complete irl. I have done it 1 time total against an inexperienced friend. I felt like tough shit ahha.
#Triggered
Spoke to muse, he can post again.

He wasn't the problem

<3

fuckin' beta
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
<3 Thanks.

My personal favorite aikido style is based mainly of playing secret_smallaikido.tbm (does that still exist??)
I enjoyed having only a small space to set your feet and get below your opponent and I feel it took a good amount of balance and understanding to win against a experienced opponent. I can honestly say Teague would kick my ass regularly but I enjoy those types of matches where whoever can get low (without simply getting bumped out of the ring) would have the advantage, but the smallest lack of balance and control could cost you.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
<3 Thanks.

My personal favorite aikido style is based mainly of playing secret_smallaikido.tbm (does that still exist??)
I enjoyed having only a small space to set your feet and get below your opponent and I feel it took a good amount of balance and understanding to win against a experienced opponent. I can honestly say Teague would kick my ass regularly but I enjoy those types of matches where whoever can get low (without simply getting bumped out of the ring) would have the advantage, but the smallest lack of balance and control could cost you.

I have this feeling when I played against Snob a looooong time ago. :v

Also: Muse and Possessed, is this still in progress?
Last edited by iver; Nov 13, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
eheh nice little snippet there aquita. That throw is hard as fuck to actually complete irl. I have done it 1 time total against an inexperienced friend. I felt like tough shit ahha.

thats because ronda is lethal judoka. i love that woman.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by iver View Post
I have this feeling when I played against Snob a looooong time ago. :v

Also: Muse and Possessed, is this still in progress?

Uhm dunno really cause the guide I was writting was destroyed when my pc got trojan so in december if I have time between studying and seeing old friends back to greece ill work on it
CREAM ON !
I got really good at small dojo aikido because of Kristis and I got good at big dojo because of Dinis.

You gotta find a good role model.

Love you Kris <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I dont think I have ever actually played vs Dinis.

I have lost my TC to Kris many times
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris