Toribash
Originally Posted by box View Post
i wasn't here in 2010

"Join Date (...), 2007" Yeah. Seems legit.
-----
And I'm pretty sure I knew you in 2010
Last edited by Think; Mar 14, 2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BOX 2012.

Let's make box famous to support his op removal from #SyN. He has been kicking people from #syn for ages. WE NEED TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THIS GREAT SIN HAPPENING.

News:
There was a huge protest of people from whole syn. The protest had 19 people. This is history's biggest protest which got the attention of higher ups.

We also got a letter from barrack hampa who supported us in our sacred movement. He deployed some ircops in #syn but box seems to have changed his tactics.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
BOX 2012.

Let's make box famous to support his op removal from #SyN. He has been kicking people from #syn for ages. WE NEED TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THIS GREAT SIN HAPPENING.

News:
There was a huge protest of people from whole syn. The protest had 19 people. This is history's biggest protest which got the attention of higher ups.

We also got a letter from barrack hampa who supported us in our sacred movement. He deployed some ircops in #syn but box seems to have changed his tactics.

This is the greatest thing I've heard. Ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yay, the page bug thingy is gone.

Also, what just happened?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
BOX 2012.

News:

oh
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i'm not sad

i'm rather disappointed in you all
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck