Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I haven't looked at the replays but if they're all no grab I'm voting no - it's not aikido.

I'll look when I get home.
-----
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Made a new app due to my previous one being quite lackluster

Heyo, I am Cade or Chance. Either is fine by me and it's up to you as to what you want to call me. Today I am applying to {Ta} due to me thinking I would be an excellent fit with other Aikido or kido based mod fanatics.

To start it off, my favorite way to play aikido includes me listening to some of my favorite music and trying all sorts of new things.

My first mod would have had to been pendelum jumper. It was just something that was great to past the time. Sort of a guilty pleasure of mine . Speed up time now. A friend starts telling me about this mod called "Aikido." Of course it's in my nature to be extremely curious and I check it out.

This is when my aikido classes and natural curiousity help me out.I start trying to make my play style as realistic as possible and incorporate real life aikido/judo based moves in-game.

I soon learned that there was more to aikido. I later found greykido and Aikido bid dojo (ABD being my favorite of the bunch.) I then went on to watch some of snake and {TA}'s videos and became curious.
This is when I went ingame not to just try to look good in a replay but learn the basic fundamentals of Aikido and kido based mods.

You posted it, then I posted and didn't acknowledge it so you delete your post to get more attention? No from me. I don't like the lack of patience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Meh. Met Mr. Cade in-game. He's a chill dude, good at aikido, and I had a good time. Here's a replay :I
Attached Files
Me vs Pidgenere.rpl (43.8 KB, 1 views)
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by meow View Post
I haven't looked at the replays but if they're all no grab I'm voting no - it's not aikido.

You mean to tell me that shoveling and lift kicking, as long as you grab, is aikido? Because alot of our members do that, and if you're going to say no to xbcz because he has a different playstyle, I'd rather your vote be voided.

Yes to xbcz.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You mean to tell me that shoveling and lift kicking, as long as you grab, is aikido? Because alot of our members do that, and if you're going to say no to xbcz because he has a different playstyle, I'd rather your vote be voided.

Yes to xbcz.

oh my god, if you enabled grab on rk-mma.tbm it'd be a completely different mod. Aikido is a grappling mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
oh my god, if you enabled grab on rk-mma.tbm it'd be a completely different mod. Aikido is a grappling mod.

How do you know xbcz doesn't grapple? If you'd watch his replays, or play with him, you'd know what I mean. If his opponent grabs him, he can grapple, just without grabbing. If he gets close enough, he can use friction to grapple. Grabbing isn't needed, and he doesn't use it. He shouldn't be denied for that.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Well, perhaps I'm being a bit blunt, but for a 22 year old (or any age for that matter), the application is complete crap. You obviously put no effort into your application. Its not even funny. Whoever typed this doesn't give a shit about life and should never be accepted in such a fine organization. The nerve of some people...

I like it how I got accepted with an app at least 5 times as small, but k.

Yes to galaxy if he isn't in yet.

Yes to xbcz, neko is right about no grab aikido being completely different than normal aikido, it still is pretty cool.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll look when I get home.
-----

You posted it, then I posted and didn't acknowledge it so you delete your post to get more attention? No from me. I don't like the lack of patience.

He deleted his post because I asked him to improve it. I would've preferred he edited it, but I suppose that wasn't what he felt like doingm
I think I might be retired.
He grabbed me on some games. But most of his replays in his Multiplayer replay thread are full of no grab.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I personally asked xbcz to join TA. He's an excellent aikido player and I've seen him win a 9 person ABD tournement against some tough motherfuckers including myself, all without grabbing. That alone shows he has something to contribute.
Other than that he's a cool person and is very active in quick aikido servers.
The way i see it, its just another play style.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists