Toribash
Hi, i want join eVo. My name is Raffy, im 13 years old, i have black belt. Why i want join? Because it`s awesome clan. I`ve been loved eVo. I`ll be happy if you could invite me. Anything else? Ask me. :] P.S. Toribash activity [1-10] 9, Forum activity [1-10] 8. There ya go, waiting for answer. c:
Ralfinshh: No
-Demon: Why are you here?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hello guys. My name is BBallStar, but my real name is Justin. I am 13 years old (but believe me, I act very mature for my age). I've lived in Colorado for 5years of my life, but my hometown is in Illinois, were I spent 8years of my life. During the weekdays (Monday-Friday) I am usually busy because of school and what not, but during the weekends, I am online almost all day. I am mainly a sparer, but I also play aikido. I rank in the 3000 for normal aikido, and rank in the 1000 for greykido. If im not playing one of these mods, I am most likely sparring.I started playing toribash last year and have been playing it ever since. I have some experience in different sparring mods such as tophandball, hacky sack, etc. I don't do parkour very often and I don't do single player often either. I prefer to do collaboration replays with friends and good overall players. I started sparring 2-4 months after I started playing the game. I am a 4th dan black belt with 4000qi under it.
The reason I want to join eVo- I want to join eVo because its made by people who have a passion for the game and are very good as well. I have wanted to be in this clan for a very long time and it has been my motivation to keep making progress into becoming a better player. I want to be able to be apart of something that encourages players to become better. The players in this clan are very respectful to all and their skill and I love that about the clan.
I believe I can be a good addition to the clan because of the wide arsenal of mods I play. I have some experience in wushu and I play any type of Aikido mod. I also am a replay maker so I can give out replays if there needed.
My past clans where Xp, and Vector. I left xp because it died and I recently left vector because most of the people there did not like me and I want to be in a clan that consist of people that I can talk to.
As you can see in my total career of toribash I have only been in two clans. I do not like to leave a clan until the clan dies.
Skype- BBall.Star.1011
PlayerCard- Click here
gmt- Mountain Standard Time
Little fun fact- I did this while sparring bloomedia, the spar I did with him is down below.
That's it, thank you for reading my application, 2 of my best replays will be below.
Attached Files
Spar with bloom.rpl (1.02 MB, 14 views)
Spar with monsto.rpl (1.16 MB, 7 views)
Last edited by BBallStar; Aug 8, 2014 at 06:03 AM.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
Nervoso, mdm800 : Actually it is a yes from me for you both, but i need to see how you fit with this clan. Let take time for it.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Yohan Joseph
Belt: 4th Dan
GMT: -5 ( Tropical Island ; Antigua and Barbuda )
Past Clans: [Ethr] , [Fluo] , (Brave), (Squad)
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Xyor

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I'm practicing and trying to do my best. But I cannot spar properly at the moment, so that's a no.

About Yourself: I'm 14, enjoying life in the caribbean, trying to pursuit a career so I can be set in life.

Why would I want to join [EVO]?: I can write an essay on this, I respect many members from eVo, and these members have inspired me in so many ways and gave me the motivation, I someday want to be like them, and my plan is to help eVo stay alive.

My skype is REVOMEGA (the black guy)
yes to bballstar and nervoso id love to see you two in here
Last edited by poop; Aug 9, 2014 at 06:06 PM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Hi guys. My name is TORIITO, A.K.A Michel, in real life. I'm from Brazil, Rio De Janeiro. 16 years old. Student at night and a player on day. My favorite hobbies are practicing ninjutsu/Jiujitsu, take a walk in squares and go partying with my friends on weekends.
I'm Video Maker, ''Replay Maker'', cartoonish and sparrer.
But .. Why I chose eVo? Well. A while my old clan came having difficulties with activity. Many had already formed their lives, children, school, work, etc. and i'm not want to deprive the members to have their lives.
I do not want a clan by his fame. Seeking clans who treat me like a family member. I come to some time working up the courage to do this app, with a fear of the results, but, t0ri0baby and victor came to me about enter in Evo, I think it encouraged me even more to be here. and i think if I truly express myself, my conscience will be clean, whatever the results. I think Evo is the correct choice.

PlayerCard

Exemple of my work, if you want see.

And replays (Sorry, i got a new pc and i don't have spar replays at moment, but i have parkour.):

Attached Files
#T_~P~ Folow.rpl (348.5 KB, 15 views)
#T_~P~ Treinamento .rpl (520.5 KB, 11 views)
#T_~P~ Treinamento IV.rpl (635.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by TORIITO; Aug 11, 2014 at 12:16 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.