Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

asdsafdas

On my way up!

Feels kind of bad to rank up off of this game though, 80% sure the other team was deranking.

don't you play office a shit ton?
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
my friend was like "finally made global woohoo" and played assault and italy all the way :P its an easy way to rank up I guess

sadly those people suck at other maps
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
don't you play office a shit ton?

sadly those people suck at other maps

I put on every active duty map, and office when I play. I dunno, I've always liked office. Sometimes if I'm really in the mood to play it, I'll put on an Office only queue but it's not the only map I play most of the time.
i played office only for like a month and ranked up 4 times
super easy to get out of lower ranks with office
dreamy suicide act
isnt office like heavily t sided tho?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I put on every active duty map, and office when I play. I dunno, I've always liked office. Sometimes if I'm really in the mood to play it, I'll put on an Office only queue but it's not the only map I play most of the time.

I did something similar the other day. I usually just queue Cache, Cobble, and Dust 2. But my friends and I were on some alt accounts trying to learn other maps like train, mirage, and other shit. So, we also got sick of that and we were like, just put on a good old duster and cache. Friend made the mistake of putting the original Dust 1.

The game was lul. Two SMFCs, DMG, LE, and MGE vs our alt LE accounts. Their top frag got so mad and called us dogshit when we went 13-2 on T side.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Just ranked up in CS. Now I am DMG (party) !
Anyway, if someone above MG wants to play, you can always hit me a PM.

Opened Chroma 2 case.
Got extremely pumped as i saw i get a knife.
It opens.
Gut knife rust coat...
Fuck this shit, quit game, go outside to stab my self with a rusty knife.

fuck