Toribash
Here are three replays.
Attached Files
boom.rpl (203.5 KB, 22 views)
bap.rpl (166.1 KB, 17 views)
snizzy snap.rpl (165.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by cat; Mar 21, 2014 at 08:06 PM.
I'm re-applying. Because I've improved.

Tsunami - Manip
XTC - One Hit Madman
Parkour Dream - Parkour (mod included)
Attached Files
Ezio ~ Tsunami - Part 1.rpl (290.9 KB, 54 views)
Ezio ~ XTC.rpl (153.6 KB, 20 views)
Parkour Dream 1.1.rpl (1,012.2 KB, 10 views)
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 6 views)
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post

denied, you should wait a while.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
teburu, why do you keep applying

this is my second time applying thanks, plus i got accepted the first time but i feel like im getting worse so i left

ok
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
this is my second time applying thanks, plus i got accepted the first time but i feel like im getting worse so i left

ok

I don't remember you leaving...

anyway,
snizzysnap: generic opener, the way your arm and chest moved during the setup of the launch that made you move pretty awkwardly... nothing much to say about the next part, standard wide angle kick rotating chest to make a punch to the torso to launch it up but wait you didn't punch no you reached farther and grabbed ukes wrist to pull it down to get a boomhit with your shin, and while I try not to discriminate the angle of that shin bash was kinda awkward looking. back kicked ukes crotch and got a two dm but then you widened your legs again to get a good angle to throw ukes head at his body or something, then hit the dismembered leg and swept it up into your face, which doesn't look nice imo.

bap: there it is with moving that arm forward first and then swinging your chest around, with your raised leg and the other one pushing against your whole upper body. looks kinda ech to me you know? there's not a whole lot to comment on here.. I didn't like that you grabbed too early when reaching for ukes elbow, you being so close to ukes torso and the position you're in is eh, skeet wasn't amaererzering. htjnfgfd.

boom: another generic opener, kinda robotic movement there in the..... someone else can cnc the manip because gosh dang I'm really biased against them and blah blah someone else.

you should've used your newer replays they're kinda better you know anyway it's a no from me sorry.
wow that
sucked
i never told anyone but oblivion

also ezio you should probably tell them if the replays you make are dm hacked

or just make it look more believable idk
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post

Tsunami - Manip
XTC - One Hit Madman
Parkour Dream - Parkour (mod included)

my favourite part in tsunami was when you touched the pec and his face exploded
oh yeah
It slides up to his neck I guess haha I got the boom and was like iiiiiim gonna keep that xD
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |