Endurance Onslaught 6.0
XBOX One? Are you... are you... stop. Oh whatever, I don't really care. I've almost completely stopped playing attention to consoles.

I mean, I enjoyed playing the WiiU when I got a chance for it, but it's nothing I'd even considering buying.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post

Coming from a mac-user.

No, but I agree. However... consoles are easier for studying, if you know what I mean. Playing some games on your PC while you're supposed to study is too tempting. I wouldn't mind getting a free console. I'd play on it too. But I'm not really an avid gamer...

RTWII is going to destroy my life, though.
f=m*a syens
Rome Total War 2

Skip to 3:00, 5:50, 8:10, ... if you don't have a lot of time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaDlihIqPws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKSkBEJ_wrM

8:00 for the battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg42DC4EpMY

This is going to be one of the most fun RTS ever if you're not into hardcore gaming like SCII. It's got an immersive story, historical accuracy, ... I'm a great fan. If you may like it, pre-order it. There are 9 playable factions, I think. If you pre-order, you get 3 more, one of which is Sparta, one of the strongest in the game.

Also, I don't know why they put 30 second ads on some vids.
Last edited by Arglax; Jul 26, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
f=m*a syens
Yeah I totally understand the whole "console if you want to actually get studying done" logic. Man, I've had so many test results ruined due to having Steam just one click away. Never actually thought of it that way haha. Just thought "Borderlands 2 release date? Fck Bio midterms!" (34%).

I think I'm gonna get a PS4 though. Suitemate's already getting an XB1 and our suite has 3 xbox 360's between the 4 of us. Going for the preorder on the XB1 is pretty brave though. You still don't know what they are gonna change before release date, Microsoft has already proven that.

Also, drove the Nurburgring for the first time ever today. Dream come true, BDE. (also rode bitch seat in a Finnish dude's GT-R. 7:50 lap. Fucking INSANE and awesome)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Sound great! I don't have dreams of driving anything really. Except for maybe a Jagdtiger. lol.

Also, yeah. XB1 pre-order is a gamble. It's a bit like apple products. You know that you're gonna get a good product that will work, but there are so many little drawbacks... and the price
f=m*a syens
In Australia the price difference isnt as much as it is in the rest of the world mostly because Australia pays too much for everything. (The 'best beach's tax' as Yatzee calls it)

Micro$oft and $ony are both dicks but I guess its better the dick you know then the one you dont.

but yea fuck you and being able to just go to Nurburgring, Im mad jealous.
[o]
Also, the whole Xbox One DRM system has a great advantage too: jailbreaking becomes pretty much impossible. Think of it as this: what if pirating games would become completely impossible. Prices for games would drop instantly since the developers would sell more games. That's what Microsoft said: they wanted to produce games at a lower price but at the same quality.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Also, the whole Xbox One DRM system has a great advantage too: jailbreaking becomes pretty much impossible. Think of it as this: what if pirating games would become completely impossible. Prices for games would drop instantly since the developers would sell more games. That's what Microsoft said: they wanted to produce games at a lower price but at the same quality.

Except that's not what's going to happen.
1. Life always finds a way.
2. Prices for games are not defined by the amount they are pirated.
I appreciate the effort Microsoft is putting in to protect themselves and honestly I really don't mind. What I do mind is how maddening the whole trading/borrowing games shit is. Aaaand that it requires internet access to even turn on. Among other things. Some of this might have been redeemed by now, I'm not entirely sure, but that's the type of shit that made me want to kick someone in the balls. :P
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY