Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Does anyone around MG or lower want to derank? I ranked my smurf MG1 despite trying to derank it by myself after like 2 wins of trying.

I think you need more than one person to derank efficiently. Because you have to do half decent in order for them not to kick you.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Does anyone around MG or lower want to derank? I ranked my smurf MG1 despite trying to derank it by myself after like 2 wins of trying.

I think you need more than one person to derank efficiently. Because you have to do half decent in order for them not to kick you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JesusOnABicycle

add me and we'll jump off vertigo all day
dreamy suicide act
I just played a couple CEVO games in the UK for no reason, first one we won 16-1 cause two people on their team left, and the second we lost 16-8 because we had one guy on our team leave.

CEVO is the best.
New vid :CSGO music n' kills , the reason I am mostly posting replays about myself is because I am not known enough to have people send me some replays to edit , but if you ever wanted people to see those amazing moments you had now is your chance just send me the clipboard replay through pm with the round of the play and I'll gladly edit if it's cool.

Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3

asdsafdas

On my way up!

Feels kind of bad to rank up off of this game though, 80% sure the other team was deranking.
my friend was like "finally made global woohoo" and played assault and italy all the way :P its an easy way to rank up I guess