Toribash
Just sent a replay for ConCon's TWC. Basically, i had to demolish myself using Uke. So...what do ya think?
Attached Files
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
This is my first time I actually tried to make a decape replay. Its in -30 gravity. I actually wanted to try tricking (Might try it again tonight). Some feedback would be great.
Attached Files
Knee to the head.rpl (90.8 KB, 7 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Most of you probably know about the betting server I made that got big earlier today and i thought it would be a good idea to do a MonkBets server, I'll do it over the weekend for the convenience of everyone. Hope you like the idea
I thought you are not allowed to host a bet server with "Monk" in it unless you are apart of the, PHET, Public Host-Event Team.
Originally Posted by flumic View Post
I thought you are not allowed to host a bet server with "Monk" in it unless you are apart of the, PHET, Public Host-Event Team.

That's not a huge problem though. We can call it MBets and it would be fine. Even The Monastry Bets could be allowed I guess.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Its ok.. Nickroxit did a great job. It would be a pleasure if he host Bet-Servers for the Monastery (MonkBets).. PHET-Members arent the only guys in the clan who are allowed to host events. But we need to know about them and give the "ok"..
My Attempt
Tried to make one of those cool replays, for some reason Uke got loads of points, even though I hadn't lost a single body part. He only had an arm and a bit of a leg.
Attached Files
The Rage Gord.rpl (104.3 KB, 5 views)
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3