Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pidgenere: yes. Your application was kind of "meh-ish", but your replays were nice. You have a pretty interesting playstyle and I think you could develop your suplexes, throws and such with some of our members.

Galaxy: yes. Played with him sometimes. He is a good player in different "kidos" and a pretty nice guy.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I'm here to destroy your hopes and dreams. Anyway, good app. You should get to know us ingame and perhaps shows us some more replays.

I know your skills so I say yes.

Arctic: -_-
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Hi, I'm James. I live in Massachusetts, and my GMT is -5. The first mod I ever played was Taekkyon. Then one day, I couldn't find the server that had 'TK'. So I tried something else, Aikido.

At first I didn't really like it, it was harder to gruesomely murder my opponents. But then I became interested in it. I was particularly fond of take downs, sweeping the legs and forcing opponents to the ground. One specific time I tried to take someone down, I kicked their leg off. This made me realize the potential of the snap kick, or delayed snap kick.
So, I tried to combine the two techniques, striking and controlling. I find that it's a perfectly capably technique.

After a year and a half of playing Aikido, the big-dojo variant was introduced to me. This was the first time I encountered major lifting, which I was not a fan of. Thus I devised the strategy of springing off of the ground, taking my opponent with me, and swinging them under me, effectively a 'suplex', but in the air. People started referring to this play-style as 'grappling', so I went with it.

Then I discovered Greykido. This one's great. It allowed me to perform some cool saves, and develop my grappling skills even further. I think Greykido is one of the best variants. It's the perfect blend of difference and similarity to just please my palate.

So, a while ago, I tried to join this. I didn't think I was good enough, so I deleted my application. But I think I'm ready this time. I'd like to join so I can broaden my spectrum of knowledge about Aikido and it's player-base. Hopefully I can make some new friends here.
Thanks.

---

Also, holy crap, is everyone this brutal? ^

Ew it's Axy go play roblox you fucking nerd, jk hi squidlz ily pls join.
I think I might be retired.
Galaxy: Yes you have plenty of experience im sure you can contribute to TA.

Pidgenere: Yes but you have to fix your application because no one is going to put up with that in other threads. Spaces are needed after punctuation dude. Other than that you seem to have a good grasp on aikido fundementals.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Gravity, accepted. Check out the board, post around. Keep the bullshit to the innapropriate chat. I'm not quite sure you understand the gravity of the situation.

Hah. Welcome aboard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Made a new app due to my previous one being quite lackluster

Heyo, I am Cade or Chance. Either is fine by me and it's up to you as to what you want to call me. Today I am applying to {Ta} due to me thinking I would be an excellent fit with other Aikido or kido based mod fanatics.

To start it off, my favorite way to play aikido includes me listening to some of my favorite music and trying all sorts of new things.

My first mod would have had to been pendelum jumper. It was just something that was great to past the time. Sort of a guilty pleasure of mine . Speed up time now. A friend starts telling me about this mod called "Aikido." Of course it's in my nature to be extremely curious and I check it out.

This is when my aikido classes and natural curiousity help me out.I start trying to make my play style as realistic as possible and incorporate real life aikido/judo based moves in-game.

I soon learned that there was more to aikido. I later found greykido and Aikido bid dojo (ABD being my favorite of the bunch.) I then went on to watch some of snake and {TA}'s videos and became curious.
This is when I went ingame not to just try to look good in a replay but learn the basic fundamentals of Aikido and kido based mods.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
I play no grab.
GMT +2.
replays
:3

I know you. Yes from me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.