Toribash
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Welcome JuicyTin/Visnhu and UnknownTB to Trial!
Add me on skype: Trestet

Alright, thanks for adding me to trials, hope I get accepted.
So, you guys do applications right? Here we go then.
HI, my name is dominicko, im a 9th dan black belt and a proud Obey follower.
My GMT is -5 hours and im strongest in ABD and judo. My age is 15 and my favorite sport is soccer, im always active on TB and i live in Florida, USA.

Sorry my application wasn't too extravegent but i dont have a very exciting life
Please message back your response.
Originally Posted by dominicko
My age is 15 and my favorite sport is soccer, im always active on TB and i live in Florida, USA.

you set a bad name for us 15 year olds out here with that application. please try harder
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey! I'm SackinB. About a year and a half ago, I applied to Obey and got brutally shot down. You may not remember me, but, I'm back with a new and improved application that I hope you will like.

About me

My name is Jason, but I would prefer if you called me SacK or SackinB. I am 13 years old, and I just recently hit 6 ft. I value education and friendship greatly and I am respectful to those around me. I will soon be receiving my Black Belt in Taekwondo, which I am very passionate about.

Why Obey?

I have admired Obey ever since I started toribash in 2013. All of the members were my idols, and they were all (and still are) complete badasses. Obey is my prefered clan, because of the great community and family it is, while being great fighters at the same time. I think I can be a good fit in Obey because I am very active on the forums/threads and ingame.

Previous Clans

I've been in 2 clans, Pyro and Solar.
I was in Pyro for about a year and a half but I left because it died after being denied official. After that, I was invited to Solar and I was in that clan for a while until I left after realizing that the leader was absolutely insane. I am loyal to clans, and only leave for very good reasons.

What can I bring to Obey?

I am a beginner artist, who is getting better and better at making decent 512x512 head textures. I think that I could supply clan members with discounted textures that are decent and good looking. I am also an okay replay maker, but I can't do anything super exciting like skeeting or double backflips, but I can get the job done. I am great in clan wars, and normal multiplayer fights, with a win ratio of over half, (Not completely sure exact).

Overall, I am a decent toribash fighter who is great on forums, and loves making new friends. I hope you consider my application!
Attached Files
Manifesto.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
00Back Spin Kick 2.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
Decap Aikido.rpl (57.1 KB, 3 views)
Aikido Best Save.rpl (78.9 KB, 2 views)
Collateral Damage.rpl (85.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SackinB; Jun 21, 2016 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SackinB View Post
with a win ratio of over half, (Not completely sure exact).

52.89%

also under discussion

edit: you should probably add something about that other clan you were apparently part of, (Sexy)
Last edited by Risk; Jun 21, 2016 at 05:30 AM.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post

edit: you should probably add something about that other clan you were apparently part of, (Sexy)

I don't recall ever being in a clan called (Sexy). Are you sure it isn't (Solar)?

Edit: where did you find the clans that I've been in?
Last edited by SackinB; Jun 21, 2016 at 01:43 PM.
we know shit
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
solar was renamed to kinky and then sexy

Well, when I left it was called Solar. I don't know why or when it was renamed that.