Toribash
Any of you guys mind if I borrow 100k out from the bank to start marketing again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You didn't disappoint me, azure. Good job

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Nice job Azure. I really need to remember to post around here. I hope everything is going well guys.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Thanks guys, and it's always nice when you pay a visit Zoro, how's everyone doing today?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
What was with you sending me 207tc Azure? lol
I'm doing fine today, what about you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You like tc so I thought you'd like it, and I'm doing well not looking forward to the next four days of work though.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I'd be completely fine with work. Although, school is just boring and a waste of time. Half of it they teach you most likely won't even use in real life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Shut the fuck up you queerbear, don't you sit there all smug and tell me that I'll NEVER EVER use the knowlege of mathematical advanced calculus involving dividing x by pie, multiplying by the square root of 25, and rounding to the nearest quarter-decimal in my real life! I can think of tons of everyday uses for that.

Just give me a few days to think of those reasons though.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma