Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Ok I made a rough draft, you can just go through it and fix or add anything that I missed etc.

Alright, sounds good.
I'll have a look through it now and make some updates.

Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Hey, sorry for my recent inactivity. I have a busy scheduel with school, my dad being home and all. I may not be on for this week. But you can bet that I will be on before and on Christmas break!!! Catch you guys when free time opens up for me. Hope everyone is doing good.
@Rappunk
I saw in the Ess-M chat you will be recruiting. You will be on the EssM bot correct or on your alt?

Alright, thanks for dropping us a message.
I'll be on my alt, VanHotsu.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Am I allowed to take back my staff position of recruiter?

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
If you can handle the job still. We are looking for recruiters at any rate so I dont see why not.

Btw hello friend :3

Welcome back Kradel.
Like Okami said, the only thing that matters is if you can handle the job still.
It depends on what your interested in, but he's basically overseeing the recruiting of staff, so talk to him about what you'd like and we'll look over things.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Just an update: My mate is no longer using my alt (this account) and I've brought it back into Essence.
It'll be listed as 'inactive' within the roster.

-rappunk
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Bollocks, it is?
Hn, do you know where I can find a list of what the bannable offenses are?
No... but I do know my good friend Risk has told me before that account sharing is a bannable offense. I would talk to him about it. That's the reason why GodlyGirl and fluxpony were banned for a week or so... not sure about the amount of time though. The more it happens the longer the ban is probably. All the way up until "Never".
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
No... but I do know my good friend Risk has told me before that account sharing is a bannable offense. I would talk to him about it. That's the reason why GodlyGirl and fluxpony were banned for a week or so... not sure about the amount of time though. The more it happens the longer the ban is probably. All the way up until "Never".

Ah, so I see.
Hm, thank you for informing me.

I had lent him the account to use during my year-long activity so he could oversee things while I dealt with my personal life.

I appreciate the information. Anyway, it's done with now.

(Speaking of which, does that mean that the "EssMBot" that the staff uses can be banned as well?)
I have created a 512x512 head texture which is free for all Essence Members. I will post the spin head files once my internet comes back (using phone right now).
blue
pink
I have created a 512x512 head texture which is free for all Essence Members. I will post the spin head files once my internet comes back (using phone right now).

Cool! Im looking forward to seeing it c:
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Lol Rapp, "Bollocks, it is?"

You and your shenanigans. Don't get banned like Wicked's owner did. That was a nightmare. I wonder where Nyster and p0pcorn42 (was it 42?) went anyways.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved

i don't have 512x512 head tex but i really wanna see it
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]