Toribash
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
Tekken: opener was "generic" the manip was short and not good, you could easily gotten that boom without grabbing, it was also messy, and I'm pretty sure you were in the perfect position to make another kick or hit or whatever. why did you hold uke's joints?

skeetastic: I'm trying not to be mean here, but you've managed to make the most average looking replay ever. there's a weird delay from you turning to launch and you actually extending your leg to launcn in the opener, which was odd. forgettable dm pattern, skeet wasn't anything special, aaaannd thats it.

not even going to bother cncing your last replay.

imo you know how to move but you lack creativity, try thinking outside the box a little more. its a no, sorry.

yes true , i know how to move but I don't be in freeplay often so yeah , I lack motivation in freeplay... I do be thinking outside the box but I never really experiment my ideas , that's why most of my replays end up like crap because im lazy
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 16, 2014 at 05:12 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
yes true , i know how to move but I don't be in freeplay often so yeah , I lack motivation in freeplay... I do be thinking outside the box but I never really experiment my ideas , that's why most of my replays end up like crap because im lazy

yo mang if you be wanna joinin ormo then yo gotta be givin yo best mang, this is a video game mang we cant be messin around yo unnastan?
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
yo mang if you be wanna joinin ormo then yo gotta be givin yo best mang, this is a video game mang we cant be messin around yo unnastan?

Lol k mang
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post

Then why are you trying to join ormo if you are lazy and lack motivation

this is a serious place of serious work, where we all seriously gather in ormo and seriously make serious replays because we're very serious about our serious work.
I mean seriously
Originally Posted by zeroback View Post
hinearlyd00d

your stiffness is still a problem, but your momentum and booms have improved superbly. burgundy was 2good

idk, im biased again. you're a good friend of mine.

leaning towards a no due to the stiffness, but I'll leave the final decision to someone else

because being a slacker is pretty fun
Originally Posted by zeroback View Post
hinearlyd00d

You're really good but I have to say no in short.
you make really petty mistakes but in the end it just makes the replay not amazing as it could have been.
ill give you some tips about how to improve

don't grab right after a opener makes it look wierd only on some occasions it can look good, try dm'ing before grabbing

try doing something out of your comfort zone and try something awesome amazing.
So did I get denied? Or did nobody see my app?

The app is on page 354
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
I don't like unanswered apps
Tsunami-Opener was kinda bad until you used that second kick, which I liked alot.
Transition to the spin ok, and spin to boom was really cool. pose was good

Windup-Opener was pretty bad, next spin was nice but you opened up into an average stance. The movement while punhing was really stiff and weird, I know your were trying to stay in the same position to get maximum momentum out of the skeet. But you were really stiff and it looked weird. Pose was great.

Pre Meditated-This was the worst of the three, Opener started out cool until you led yourself into a overused stance, then you were all bunched up and weird looking. Next punch was ok but you held yourself while pushing away uke, which was a no-no. Decap punch was meh but you flowed into a skeet nicely. Pose was good as usually

Overall I'm just gonna give you a no, had all of your replays been as good as the first one I would have given you a yes. But in the other two replays you were stiff and halting at some points.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource