Ranking
I'm not gunna vote this time, I'm tired and pretty biased at the moment

but Cycle was probably the best out of the 3.

The other two are lacking the extra complexity. But your flow is good

blah blah blah, gunna sleep and toss this onto another recruiter.
beware
the goblin
I would love to join this org.

1+=Madman
2+=Manipulation
3+=splits
Attached Files
#YoungSandm - TEKKEN.rpl (135.8 KB, 28 views)
#YoungSandm - Skeetastic.rpl (137.5 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 10, 2014 at 01:41 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Tekken: opener was "generic" the manip was short and not good, you could easily gotten that boom without grabbing, it was also messy, and I'm pretty sure you were in the perfect position to make another kick or hit or whatever. why did you hold uke's joints?

skeetastic: I'm trying not to be mean here, but you've managed to make the most average looking replay ever. there's a weird delay from you turning to launch and you actually extending your leg to launcn in the opener, which was odd. forgettable dm pattern, skeet wasn't anything special, aaaannd thats it.

not even going to bother cncing your last replay.

imo you know how to move but you lack creativity, try thinking outside the box a little more. its a no, sorry.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by FreeFlash View Post
I am pretty sure I got rejected, but could anyone tell me how to improve?

make better stuff.

tbh I don't think this is the place to ask.
wow that
sucked
Hi
I mostly do boom hits and skeets and stuff.
If you wanna see some of my other stuff here is my replay thread(don't watch any from the first few pages).
Attached Files
(braille).rpl (149.1 KB, 23 views)
(colma).rpl (187.6 KB, 20 views)
(lobotomy).rpl (168.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by RAAAGE; Mar 15, 2014 at 06:19 AM.
all the openers are pretty much variations of the same thing, so you know.....

nothing special about braille, not much to comment on because it's so short, I'm pretty sure with a kick like that you could have gotten something a bit better than a dinky 3 dm whatever, skeet was standard, negative points for grabbing to actually get the dm, bleh blah whatever.

colma: I actually kinda like the spin after the opener launch, even though its, well.. kinda generic. used well to get the legs/glute dm, and I love the continuation spin to that second launch, but you definitely could have made that twist a lot better looking/flashy, whatever. with the way you ghosted through into the torso, I'm pretty sure with a bit more tinkering, you could've gotten a bigger boomhit, not that that matters or anything. pose was kinda cool though.

logobomy: same goddamn launch, I mean, if you're going to use it, do something atleast flashy first to take away from using the same thing, like I do. everything rather standard here, spin to split to upper body boom, seen it once seen it a hundred times. skeet was kinda cool, I'll admit, but still isn't very spectacular, ifyouknowwhatimsayin.

its a no don't ignore me when I try to talk to you nerd scrub 000000/1.

ps unrelated but your sig is cancer imo.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
all the openers are pretty much variations of the same thing, so you know.....

yea, I know, I've done a couple of different things, but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to openers.
its a no don't ignore me when I try to talk to you nerd scrub 000000/1.

I said hi then you disconnected fgt
ps unrelated but your sig is cancer imo.

my sig is modern art

also thanks for replying.