Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All thats left for you to do bro is meet some nitro people in game and kick ass. Your application and maturity isn't really an issue anymore. The best thing to do is prove your skills and maybe post some epic replays as icing on the cake.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
All thats left for you to do bro is meet some nitro people in game and kick ass. Your application and maturity isn't really an issue anymore. The best thing to do is prove your skills and maybe post some epic replays as icing on the cake.

Thank you Nite, I'll try and get up tomorrow morning as soon as possible and find some Nitro players. I remember there's a command to search players up, but I forgot about it. Anyone who would be willing to teach me that command? Thank you.
sooo uhhhh who wants to help me finish this weird ass replay? just need a decap or sum and its a bitch to do when im in this position... if anybody could help id appreciate it
----------------------
Edit: yes i know this looks dumb as hell but I just wanna have a replay of myself doin some crazy shit lol
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
I feel that Nitro is responsible according to those application replies and the players Nitro has fit into my kind of attitude, being responsible, nice and trusting. I don't look for people who call people who fail idiots and cuss about. I like people who are forgiving, understanding and willing to help and train us up from our mistakes. After looking at some of the clan ranks, I feel confident that this is the kind of clan I have been looking for. I don't really know about my experiences and capabilities, I'd say I'll go for me being a skilled player at 9.82 gravitation mods, and I often use the ghost for good attack and defend results, also preventing myself from getting disqualified.

I'll try a in-game test, since my replays aren't all that good and I don't save a lot of replays. I was taking away most of the replays due to saving more space on my laptop. If my in-game tests don't work I'll try the replays... I'm available at most times within now to 5 hours later, thank you!

Thanks! I'm mostly active everyday, until school starts there might be some days that I wouldn't be able to join, but I will be active as possible, and I am filled with potential in this game, it's simply mind-blowing.

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of a good way to start my application, I had a few looks at the example application on the first page of the thread and I thought that it would be do better if I had a way to start this application with it. But following the start I didn't intend to copy or plagiarise anything, sorry about it. Thank you for complimenting on my English.

You could find me in Boxshu Tournament ( tourney8 ) if you need me! I'll change my mood according to when I'm playing... If it says (INGAME). It means I'm probably in Boxshu, if it says (AFK) it means I'm away from Toribash. You can find me there to invite me to a tryout. Thanks for giving me this chance!

;-; mother of god this is the best applicant I've seen in a while... ACCEPTED! I OVERRULE ALL! CARNIVORAX WELCOME TO NITRO
Last edited by Day; Aug 21, 2015 at 03:54 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Name: Paolo
GMT: +8:00
Belt:black
Your general mods: AIKIDO. ABD
Something interesting: well i teach noobs and average level to be a good fighter and also im really loyal and can really help nitro members out.
ok NO. Clearly you did not read anything from the first page -_- or even looked at any application in the thread at all.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by paopao0389 View Post
Something interesting: well i teach noobs and average level to be a good fighter and also im really loyal and can really help nitro members out.

Deniededed
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by paopao0389 View Post

My vote is No.