Toribash
Risk and trestet and 2wc are gods..also itemp
Hello leaders/recruiters of obey...this is my application, I hope you like this and think it's interesting.

Hi, My name is Tom, you can call me Tori. I don't want you calling me Tom...I don't really like that name, But what should I tell you? You can do whatever you want. It's not like I'm forcing you or something...

I'm 16 years old..A nerd in gaming.....also in reading....please don't judge me by my nerdy life....I'm so sorry for so much ellipses. I kinda like using them. I mostly play games.

My GMT on my computer right now is UTC-5:00. I live in USA. The time right now is 2:49 if you're curious. If you're not curious...Then skip this sentence.

I am really competitive in all of the pro mods. And some noob mods....q.q. (Aikido, Rk-mma, Some sword spars, parkour, sumore_v or sumore_e.)

My whole name is Tom Shiloh Raine, It's a weird name if you ask me. I go to west-port. I'm really congenial there...and I just am really momentous to other people. I have lots of friends there...But not internet friends... q.q. My favorite book and anime in real life is pokemon...Because...I never get to watch any other anime..or read any other books.
Here are my...replays. hope you enjoy them!
Attached Files
rekt_aikido - Tori.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
If you're a noob, How's your afternoon?
June 14, 2015:
Originally Posted by torinoob4ever View Post

June 13, 2015:
Originally Posted by torinoob4ever View Post
I'm 16 years old.

fucking time traveler up in here
\o/
Man you guys are mean on your app thread
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
My Obey application
Hello members and leaders of Obey this is my freeform application to join this clan. Let me introduce myself, my name is Nate and I'm a pc gamer that loves Toribash. I am 16 and my birthday is March 7. My GMT/UTC is -4 I live in Atlanta Georgia. I will have some replays at the end of this app there not entirely good but this is my alt and I just needed a little prove that I'm a 4thdan black belt and this is my alt, btw this is going to become my main account. The game modes I am best at is Mushu and aikido game types. Well grab some popcorn because this will take a minute to read some things about me is why I became a gamer in the first place one day I was riding my bike down a huge hill and ran straight into a curb flew over the front of it and fractured my skull P.S. that doesn't mean I'm retarted btw. So a couple days went by and I got out of the hospital and I was to afraid to get back on a bike so as another outlet I chose gaming as my main hobby. Some other hobbies of mine are Martial arts (IRL) skateboarding, art, and music.
That was my free form app
THX for taking the time to check it out Much Love<3
-----
Srry for t.he sucky replay BTW.
Attached Files
MyUnfinishedTricking.rpl (49.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ejji_old4588; Jun 14, 2016 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
denied
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi OBEY, I'm Vishnu a.k.a Juicytin, recently namechanged for several reasons. My real name is Yohan (Yohance / 'yohan-say') and I am 16 years old. I live in the Caribbean; specifically Antigua and the timezone is -04:00. I started toribash on an alt called Xyor in 2011, and made an alt/smurf which became my main called Juicytin in 2012. After that, I started to hone my aikido/ aikido bg skills and that basically became my main mod, i'm not so hot on spar mods and tricking and that sort of stuff. Despite that, I often do other mods like lenshu or rk-mma. During now and the summer I will most-likely be active. In-game, I like to use all my joints to give a different gameplay/output, and sometimes confuse my opponent. In real life, i'm graduating in a week and moving to America. I like to play games / socialize with my friends / exercise and lift and all that. To wrap it up, i'll show some replays.
Attached Files
stay swagy.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
lseep.rpl (93.7 KB, 6 views)
pr0.rpl (57.8 KB, 4 views)
juicy (1) (1).rpl (49.8 KB, 3 views)
unn.rpl (99.3 KB, 4 views)
Hello Toribashers! Today we’ve got a very unique interview with UnknownTB - also known as Emile – on the one and only Toribash International channel - TIC.

-“Hello Emile, how are you doing today
-Hey, I am fine, thanks for asking, what about you?
-I’m good, thank you. Can you give us a little presentation about yourself so people who don’t actually know you, get to know you better?
-Sure, as some of you know, my name is Emile, I am a 15 years old from Lebanon, born in 21/may/2001, my GMT is +3 at the moment, depends on what season we are in (changes between +2 and +3). I started playing Toribash it’s been some years now, since 2012.
-As we can see, you’ve got a very good experience in all these years as a Toribash player. The most common question we hear nowadays is: What are your favorite mods and why? We would like to have your answer.
-I usually play Aikidobigdojo.tbm and all related aikido related mods, I got no reason to be honest, but maybe because since I started playing Toribash it was the most popular and played mod, and it is still the most played mod. I also started playing lenshu3ng.tbm it’s been some days, it’s also a great mod but still, I am not as good in striking mods as I am in grappling mods.
-Can you talk to us about your old career in Toribash and the other accounts you used to have?
-Alright, I first started playing Toribash in 2012 - as I already mentioned before - with an account named Emile001. I was a fan of Parkours are Parkour makers, so I started practicing with an old friend of I. We used to Parkour every day until we found matarika’s parkour tutorial video, so I took a little bit of consideration and continued my practicing every day. After that I became an Aikidobigdojo.tbm player, used to play a lot and spend many hours a day playing Toribash, and joined many clans while I was a newbie witch died some days after joining them. I also tried doing two clans witch both failed. I reached 10th Dan and I became a really good player, so I decided to get a name change. I got my named changed to Fire, that’s when I fell in some serious problems. I wanted to make some ToriCredits, so I took a loan from a friend who was close to me, I got no dead line. I got some school problems, and many exams so I had to stop Toribash for a good while, the guy that loaned me lost patience and reported me for not paying back witch got me a one year ban. I made another account I named Animati0n, I reached 3rd dan black belt and then I took a really long break of Toribash, for around 6 moths - more or less I don’t actually remember – then I decided to come back. I named my account UnknownTB and here I am, getting a serious come back to the game.
-That was actually really interesting, you got any plans at the moment?
-Yes I do, I am currently looking to join [Obey].
-[Obey]! That’s a great clan you’re willing to get in! Why have you chosen that clan? And do you think you got what it takes to join a clan like [Obey]?
-[Obey] is a great clan, active and mature. I got some good friends in it who told me I may have chances to join if I post an application, even if I am on a alt. I got some skills I can offer to the clan, maybe be effective in the upcoming Clan League - if I get accepted – and it would be a great home with new brothers for a boy like me. I am also active, forum and In-Game, Toribash became my main game the days.
-Well, we wish you good luck, and I hope you get accepted!
-Thanks for the support.
-Have you got some replays we can watch together right now?
-I actually don’t have any replay, I did a format for my laptop and all the old memory got deleted, so yea, I hope this won’t be causing any problems with me joining [Obey].
-We all hope it doesn’t. Are you thinking coming back to Fire one day?
Yes I am, I am getting unbanned in 22 jun, some days left but I am actually willing to join [Obey] as soon as possible with this alt so if I do, I can be added to the roosters in the Clan League, since I may not be in time with Fire. But will be joining back in Fire after I get unbanned if I get accepted.
-I think it's the end of this episode, it's been a great time to spend with you.
-Thanks, I am honored.
-Alright, thanks for watching, see you next time with a brand new interview only on TIC!"
Last edited by UnknownTB; Jun 27, 2016 at 02:25 PM.
Originally Posted by UnknownTB View Post
Hello Toribashers! Today we’ve got a very unique interview with UnknownTB - also known as Emile – on the one and only Toribash International channel - TIC.

-“Hello Emile, how are you doing today
-Hey, I am fine, thanks for asking, what about you?
-I’m good, thank you. Can you give us a little presentation about yourself so people who don’t actually know you, get to know you better?
-Sure, as some of you know, my name is Emile Ibrahim, I am a 15 years old from Lebanon, born in 21/may/2001, my GMT is +3 at the moment, depends on what season we are in (changes between +2 and +3). I started playing Toribash it’s been some years now, since 2012.
-As we can see, you’ve got a very good experience in all these years as a Toribash player. The most common question we hear nowadays is: What are your favorite mods and why? We would like to have your answer.
-I usually play Aikidobigdojo.tbm and all related aikido related mods, I got no reason to be honest, but maybe because since I started playing Toribash it was the most popular and played mod, and it is still the most played mod. I also started playing lenshu3ng.tbm it’s been some days, it’s also a great mod but still, I am not as good in striking mods as I am in grappling mods.
-Can you talk to us about your old career in Toribash and the other accounts you used to have?
-Alright, I first started playing Toribash in 2012 - as I already mentioned before - with an account named Emile001. I was a fan of Parkours are Parkour makers, so I started practicing with an old friend of I. We used to Parkour every day until we found matarika’s parkour tutorial video, so I took a little bit of consideration and continued my practicing every day. After that I became an Aikidobigdojo.tbm player, used to play a lot and spend many hours a day playing Toribash, and joined many clans while I was a newbie witch died some days after joining them. I also tried doing two clans witch both failed. I reached 10th Dan and I became a really good player, so I decided to get a name change. I got my named changed to Fire, that’s when I fell in some serious problems. I wanted to make some ToriCredits, so I took a loan from a friend who was close to me, I got no dead line. I got some school problems, and many exams so I had to stop Toribash for a good while, the guy that loaned me lost patience and reported me for not paying back witch got me a one year ban. I made another account I named Animati0n, I reached 3rd dan black belt and then I took a really long break of Toribash, for around 6 moths - more or less I don’t actually remember – then I decided to come back. I named my account UnknownTB and here I am, getting a serious come back to the game.
-That was actually really interesting, you got any plans at the moment?
-Yes I do, I am currently looking to join [Obey].
-[Obey]! That’s a great clan you’re willing to get in! Why have you chosen that clan? And do you think you got what it takes to join a clan like [Obey]?
-[Obey] is a great clan, active and mature. I got some good friends in it who told me I may have chances to join if I post an application, even if I am on a alt. I got some skills I can offer to the clan, maybe be effective in the upcoming Clan League - if I get accepted – and it would be a great home with new brothers for a boy like me. I am also active, forum and In-Game, Toribash became my main game the days.
-Well, we wish you good luck, and I hope you get accepted!
-Thanks for the support.
-Have you got some replays we can watch together right now?
-I actually don’t have any replay, I did a format for my laptop and all the old memory got deleted, so yea, I hope this won’t be causing any problems with me joining [Obey].
-We all hope it doesn’t. Are you thinking coming back to Fire one day?
Yes I am, I am getting unbanned in 22 jun, some days left but I am actually willing to join [Obey] as soon as possible with this alt so if I do, I can be added to the roosters in the Clan League, since I may not be in time with Fire. But will be joining back in Fire after I get unbanned if I get accepted.
-I think it's the end of this episode, it's been a great time to spend with you.
-Thanks, I am honored.
-Alright, thanks for watching, see you next time with a brand new interview only on TIC!"

Under Discussion!