Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application

hmm I like the application a lot but my one fear is that this is a c/p application, I would like to see your response to NiteNite's questions before I give a vote. Good job with your English seeing that you are from Hong Kong
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
same as rexxy first year of highschool coming up so imma be busy
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'm sorta glad i started school faster then the northerners because it's not as bad as you think plus (depending on teachers) the subjects isn't that hard

app

I'll vote no for this one; just simply not enough experience for my taste.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
yeah i'm neutral but at the same time no it's a good app don't get me wrong but the experience for you should hang around the community a little bit longer than Skywhale for a example
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I say yes. It was a nice application, and you seem like a nice person. On the inexperience note: if we say no to a brown belt because of inexperience, why don't we make black belt or 2nd dan the new minimum?

Also bg, I've played the game just as long as Thinkfast (nearly 2 years) I just haven't played online much. I can still kick arse in aikido/abd, so I'm probably not the best example ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
How do you feel about Nitro? What type of clan are you looking for? If you are to be considered, we need to be on the same page.

I also question your experience and capabilities. We don't accept anyone.

For now, I will be neutral. Try to get to know us ingame and don't hesitate to edit your application as you see fit.

Be patient and good luck.

I feel that Nitro is responsible according to those application replies and the players Nitro has fit into my kind of attitude, being responsible, nice and trusting. I don't look for people who call people who fail idiots and cuss about. I like people who are forgiving, understanding and willing to help and train us up from our mistakes. After looking at some of the clan ranks, I feel confident that this is the kind of clan I have been looking for. I don't really know about my experiences and capabilities, I'd say I'll go for me being a skilled player at 9.82 gravitation mods, and I often use the ghost for good attack and defend results, also preventing myself from getting disqualified.

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I am currently neutral. I need either replays or an ingame test.

Also, post 2015! w00t.

I'll try a in-game test, since my replays aren't all that good and I don't save a lot of replays. I was taking away most of the replays due to saving more space on my laptop. If my in-game tests don't work I'll try the replays... I'm available at most times within now to 5 hours later, thank you!

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I say yes. It was a nice application, and you seem like a nice person. On the inexperience note: if we say no to a brown belt because of inexperience, why don't we make black belt or 2nd dan the new minimum?

Also bg, I've played the game just as long as Thinkfast (nearly 2 years) I just haven't played online much. I can still kick arse in aikido/abd, so I'm probably not the best example ;)

Thanks! I'm mostly active everyday, until school starts there might be some days that I wouldn't be able to join, but I will be active as possible, and I am filled with potential in this game, it's simply mind-blowing.

Originally Posted by Day View Post
hmm I like the application a lot but my one fear is that this is a c/p application, I would like to see your response to NiteNite's questions before I give a vote. Good job with your English seeing that you are from Hong Kong

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of a good way to start my application, I had a few looks at the example application on the first page of the thread and I thought that it would be do better if I had a way to start this application with it. But following the start I didn't intend to copy or plagiarise anything, sorry about it. Thank you for complimenting on my English.

You could find me in Boxshu Tournament ( tourney8 ) if you need me! I'll change my mood according to when I'm playing... If it says (INGAME). It means I'm probably in Boxshu, if it says (AFK) it means I'm away from Toribash. You can find me there to invite me to a tryout. Thanks for giving me this chance!
Last edited by Carnivorax; Aug 20, 2015 at 08:28 AM.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post

one reason and one reason only when we put a minimum the production of the recruitment decrease and it was hard to get the potential of good/fun/active players for weeks (maybe even months >_>) i'm not saying their applications are bad but my intent is too choose carefully who imo will stick around for just a long time and have fun with us once in awhile maybe even more and sorry about that maybe are trainee is probably the best example
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719