Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That would make the super cool people not as cool as Timee and I. ysome has spoken.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I feel bad now.
-2000 for zander for ruining a mans day.

-9000000 for ysome for feeling sucky.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
+100 points for ysome for being the only person to take points away from himself.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
- 80081356 cool points for Zander for not remembering that incident and for not seeing its relevance to this coversation, and - 160162712 points for not using ^ to denote an exponent.

*here lies the remains of the double-post separation hyphens that I sheepishly removed*

Also, thanks for the skunk, ysome!

+15000 points for you for being very generous.

Also ...

-10000 points for me for double-posting instead of editing.
Last edited by Trick; Sep 1, 2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
I, for one, think all of you are really neat.

Also, how can everyone be just "cool" and "super cool" at the same time?

It's a paradox!
fl0w
How about we change the subject like I suggested so I don't get shit on for making a mistake? XD jk.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I hoped it would be cute and smelly enough for you.