Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Yes it is for members but that doesn't mean you don't allow others to become apart they can join if they like what they see we don't force people to join. Also what are you talking about blaming it on one mod wasn't my intention, but he isn't helping telling people they can't post because of personal reasons and such. This isn't a clan it's an org and place to meet people, learn new skills and such.

Hey now, no-one isn't allowing anyone to post here, it's just that this place isn't bustling with activity and people don't want to join a dead org, I agree with you on those other things you said. :P

It'd be great to get some more life in here, how about an activity check and some new board mods?
There are 2 people currently not allowed to post here, because to put it bluntly - they're annoying as fuck.

Avatar: I don't know who you are and why you think it's a good idea to revert back to 5 years ago - the org has evolved.

The org has changed, that's a granted

But when I stepped up for leader there was one other slightly active leader and basically no other active members. A radical change was needed. So we merged with bushido and abd.

I don't really care if you don't like it because you're scared of change or whatever, if you don't like it - get lost. Simple as that

I'm not sure if the complaining is aimed at me or snake but I'm happy to take the blunt of it. I made him a leader and I made the call to merge. Snake didn't change anything without asking me first. Everything went through me - So blame me.

With the tiers it gives members an incentive to stick around and better their tier. We had far to many members who would join and then would never be seen again.

We need new council members, and we need people who like to point blame to take a role and help out. It's hard to make change especially when you have to travel upstream.

Now if you want to help, message me some ideas, apply for council! Anything other than crying about it. Change needs bright minds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks for the Insult Neko<3, there's that thread saying I am allowed to post here, Anyway, lets play nice. I like aikido, hence I wish to be involved in TA.

Holotor, Every post I have made here has been reported by Neko, so obviously your previous statement is incorrect, not trying to fight, just pointing that out.

Lets all play nice and help this Org instead of crying about who is right

#10cents

If he's been told not to post here then he shouldn't be posting here (repeatedly at that).

~Gynx.
Last edited by Gynx; Oct 27, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
This is not the Team Aikido i loved one day , so im out and please someone remove me from the member list .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
hey first time posting here but i finished the tutorial snake asked me to do. if you could check it out and tell me what you think that'd be great.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...46#post7616246
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I think it's pretty unique, works out well when the match ends quickly.
Otherwise it seems both players just end up as pretzels and it looks ugly if it drags on for too long I think. ;P
Just because something is aesthetically ugly doesn't mean it's not practical. That being said, Holo is completely right. If I go for that I tend to hit and then release, going for either a flip or to regain my balance+turnover.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Back after a long while, how is everyone doing?
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...