Toribash
Cheers mate.
Yeah, I'm just not as practiced these days and time is something I'm lacking.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Perhaps we should make a thread on this matter, so that more indepth can go into it, such as the team discussing tactics and sharing tips and learning from replays etc? That would be too much to post in the general discussion in my opinion, I think it should have it's own thread. Rappunk let me know what you think.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Perhaps we should make a thread on this matter, so that more indepth can go into it, such as the team discussing tactics and sharing tips and learning from replays etc? That would be too much to post in the general discussion in my opinion, I think it should have it's own thread. Rappunk let me know what you think.

This sounds like it would be the best way to go about this. So I take it that it would be linked on the essence main page like the administration roster or something like that?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
Would you like to create it?

If you'd like, you can do a mock-up in our Administration board and I'll just throw in the headers and the like after.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
Would you like to create it?

If you'd like, you can do a mock-up in our Administration board and I'll just throw in the headers and the like after.

Yeah I'll work on it in a bit and then you can fix it up and make it public after.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I'm back How is Essence doing?

Same as always, no drama here. Just discussing preparation for a clan war team.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I'm back How is Essence doing?

Welcome back. Essence is doing pretty well actually. How're you doing?
Ready to come back? <3

Yeah I'll work on it in a bit and then you can fix it up and make it public after.

Sure, sounds good.
I think I may add an additional section to the Essence thread with the standard formatting I use on the threads, just so people can easily reference it.